Sign in to follow this  
profsteve

15400 SS bands interchangable with ROO

profsteve

Is there a way to put a SS band from a 15400 on an ROO like the 57th street, Diver etc?

aanival

Nop

mazerati7

totally different band... you'll have to purchase a offshore chrono band

theslavetrainer

yeah not without an angle grinder and a wevry big mess at the end, all dealers are out of stock of aproo sec @ 12 bands and there is no news as to when they might come back. D0,nt, take the short route and think a quartz roo ss band will fit, as it technically will not- ie it screws in and leaves a nice gap which looks awful. Best bet, wait for one to come up on m2m buy from someone who has taken it off their sec@12 7750 roo. Place an ad in the wtd section also this will get noticed. And as for the link people have been listing to an ali-express site- yes well I bought two of those, currently they sit in the fish tank adding iron to the water- and as a side mention Shirotenshi is now banned - simply for trying to act as a back door dealer and sell me two bands for $400.00 US. Current dealer listed price is 149.00 US- out of stock. So there is the current saga on the aproo bands. And Shirotenshi's bands were ali-sized.

aanival

I am waiting for a cheap version of ebay.

As soon as it arrives will let you know.

somebeatnik

What really surprises me is that no factory has started producing these. As there is obviously a massive rivalry between noob and V6 to have the latest and greatest diver, one way to differentiate themselves would be to start selling there model with the SS band attached.

plankton

What really surprises me is that no factory has started producing these. As there is obviously a massive rivalry between noob and V6 to have the latest and greatest diver, one way to differentiate themselves would be to start selling there model with the SS band attached.

I agree, the angle is just slightly different.

aanival

They have started but it will take time and the new version. Toro said.

Benoitch

Nope !

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

yeah not without an angle grinder and a wevry big mess at the end, all dealers are out of stock of aproo sec @ 12 bands and there is no news as to when they might come back. D0,nt, take the short route and think a quartz roo ss band will fit, as it technically will not- ie it screws in and leaves a nice gap which looks awful. Best bet, wait for one to come up on m2m buy from someone who has taken it off their sec@12 7750 roo. Place an ad in the wtd section also this will get noticed. And as for the link people have been listing to an ali-express site- yes well I bought two of those, currently they sit in the fish tank adding iron to the water- and as a side mention Shirotenshi is now banned - simply for trying to act as a back door dealer and sell me two bands for $400.00 US. Current dealer listed price is 149.00 US- out of stock. So there is the current saga on the aproo bands. And Shirotenshi's bands were ali-sized.

TST ... you have the patience of a saint

have heard rumours on RWI though that th ROO strap could make a reappearance in the next two months.... bring it on....

Just QC'd pics of my new Panda..... and it needs a bracelet .....until then it's going on AP bands HB

Been having to make do with my bloody Gen Panda !! :giggle: