Sign in to follow this  
northantsrich

AP Diver V6 Just in. Bad QC!!!!

Mystery Shopper

I hope you and Toro find a solution to this. It probably is gonna involve sending it back.

Conex

Whoa that's pretty rubbish mate. Hope you get it sorted.

FukuokaTen

I've got 18 high resolution photos from FP along with a video. Unless it is a good one, it is easier to find flaws and can be risky to any TD, but Time succeeded!

Duzza

Sorry to hear about this mate, I bet you are gutted. I have a V6 incoming right now, my QC photos looked amazing, hope the watch lives up to that?

same here. QC pics are fantastics !

usually TORO have a higher QC than other sellers from my experience.

I got mine from Ken, td on rwi.

Great QC great watch,

my experience of QC from toro is crap... He makes them with an iphone.

Your watch was delivered to me this morning (via dfq who you sold it to :) ) Its perfect! The OP's watch is very disappointing in comparison.

Sjors

Sorry to hear about this mate, I bet you are gutted. I have a V6 incoming right now, my QC photos looked amazing, hope the watch lives up to that?

same here. QC pics are fantastics !

usually TORO have a higher QC than other sellers from my experience.

I got mine from Ken, td on rwi.

Great QC great watch,

my experience of QC from toro is crap... He makes them with an iphone.

Your watch was delivered to me this morning (via dfq who you sold it to :) ) Its perfect! The OP's watch is very disappointing in comparison.

Allright! Nice, wear it in good health :)

Conex

Wait for the iPhone 6.

P4GTR

got a V6 sitting here for a customers custom strap build, looks fine but I'm glad I've kept my V3. The only people that could notice a difference would be the few of you guys that obsess over this particular rep and each iteration there of.

Daywatch

Hi, seems like bad luck on that one. Normally doesn´t happen. I´ve got the V5.1 from Toro and it´s a top-notch superrep in all aspects. Looks, feel, movement, touch, lume, accuracy, threads on the crown... couldn´t be more "gen-like". Love it.

APL1050777.jpg

saipphire

These are sooooo awesome. I would love to have one, but can't afford it right now. Isn't that a shame?? Can't afford a Rep watch when it only costs about 3% of the original? LOLOL

TK01

Don't loose hope :) sometimes we get few sour apples.

ex660

i've got 2 of my v6 from Toro.

pcs of advice, you'll need to open ur eyes big and spot for anything not right.. as i've spotted twice with 2 watches..

2hot2trot

Really sorry to see this. I am sure the TD will sort this out for you but many thanks for the heads up and best of luck.

Genius

Just a suggestion but if its just the bezel and one of the end links that are the issue could you not get Toro to just send out these 2 small parts and replace yourself. I know its not ideal but much better IMO than sending a full watch back to china and all the waiting

JohnPilot

What a piece of junk. I have two incoming from Toro, hope I am more lucky ...

midasmook

I still wear my v1 with ar by fine DD (Del's friend) and have never felt the need to change.

Edited by midasmook

northantsrich

got a V6 sitting here for a customers custom strap build, looks fine but I'm glad I've kept my V3. The only people that could notice a difference would be the few of you guys that obsess over this particular rep and each iteration there of.

Dan that's my NEW one that Toro sent you. Ill post pics soon but the printing on the inner bezal of the replacement is WAY better. I have gone to 2 TD and looked at the AP Divers and both of them had very bad printing of the inner bezal numbers. IMO my rep (the replacement Toro sent) has better inner bezal numbers

Edited by northantsrich

Pure B

The bezel screws are not lined up in their sockets as well