Sign in to follow this  
plankton

AP ROO seconds at 12 Some of our experts share knowledge

calvincew
Yes I agree if your going to the trouble to spend 5-8 hundred on mods the strap will have to be replaced. I have found good straps for 2-3 hun and at that point they are really worth it! Post 1000 by the way.

Guess I better start saving up for my upcoming baby ;) hahaha

plankton

I was always under the impression that sec@12 is quite reliable (any failures seem to be the brake on the hour@6 chrono subdial)

That's my understanding too. The three sec@12 watches I have had in for repair, all needed the hour brake repair.

What causes the hour brake to fail SS?

plankton

Got question if this watchmaker also do AR, i asked them:

In the field of antireflection glass we do not work (yet) but we are studying the possibility of acquiring machinery to do it or find someone who could provide this service with the quality and professionalism that we demand.

We are at your service and at the service of people who you want to give our data to perform jobs that are necessary to leave them running or servicing need on their watches.

Hoping that all this about what inform you can assist you in, we said goodbye to you by sending you a very friendly greeting on the part of the two, Manolo and Ruben, from Alcalá de Henares.

http://replicantres.com

That would be fantastic if we had someone who had the capability to do their own AR.............. Wow.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Great thread... thanks.. plankton... and sardonix for that matter...

I hope repilacantres do get that equip the AR

profsteve

I had one not building up power reserve on the wrist, i contacted Domi but no reply.

Then i contacted another EU watch smith recommended to me.

I shipped it for a full service (think in EU only Domi does jewel mod) after the service still a problem the broken teeth, but they solved it.

They ordered a new part for me.

They took great care of me, very good customer support even shipped the watch back before i paid the bill :)

And €90 for a full service of a 7750 movement is a very good price.

They did not charge me for the extra work and parts when the watch was not 100% after they serviced it.

t3RFPHA.jpg

IS [email protected] the people that did that work for you at that price?

sardonix

Yes on 2 watches :)