Sign in to follow this  
keithmega

please help

keithmega

hey was just curious to see if anyone knows a dealer who can deliver to US overnight----ive ben burnt once by ideal watches who sent me a piece of junk that i didnt order---im hoping someone can help me---thanks---keith

AllergyDoc

Answered you in the shoutbox...

Wackobirdkeeper (Stan) has stock in the U.S. Sead (Super Mirrors) has some U.S. stock as well. Maybe BK.

Other than that, only the scammers like Ideal and Best Swiss will do that.

keithmega

Wackobirdkeeper (Stan) has stock in the U.S. Sead (Super Mirrors) has some U.S. stock as well. Maybe BK.

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. Do they have websites---just joined this site and not sure how to reach out to them

gB.

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. Do they have websites---just joined this site and not sure how to reach out to them

fyi, WBK is out on vacation for the next couple weeks, per RWI post.

NFleischer

Sead's track record is not usually overnight delivery. The usual timetable around here is 4-5 days via EMS

from China.BK is also here in the USA- if he has something in stock you can get it in a few days. You're better off being patient rather than getting ripped off by some scam site.

greg_r

Patience is the key with reps. Average timing is 7 to 14 days dependent on dealer.

dingle
Sead's track record is not usually overnight delivery.

:)

sorry. couldn't help myself

;)

KBH

You have somewhere special to be tomorrow?

Patience Grasshopper! Being in a big hurry is usually the best way to lose money.

:)

gB.

This noob Keith had to have a Rollie sub this week, before the holiday weekend here in the states (don't know why, maybe had someone to impress :lol:). But no worries, GBOGH to the rescue! :lol: I sold him my 21j Pro Hunter ceramic sub I recently got from Robert (Milguass factory one) at cost + overnight shipping. :D I wasn't digging the PVD Rollie as much as I thought I would, so may as well make some room in the watch box. It's a hell of a watch, and a great first piece. Hopefully he'll become a VIP Supporter after seeing the kind of quality reps he can source here. Consider this noob's cherry popped! :bugeyes::thumbsup:

He'll receive it tomorrow, so tragedy averted! GBOGH on patrol and popping cherries. :thumbsup2:

greg_r

Sounds like a successful conclusion all round! :lol:

trailboss99

AD: sead isn't in the US anymore and AFIK neither is his stock.

Things got a bit hot and he did an exit stage left to somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Col.

dingle

Things got a bit hot and he did an exit stage left to somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Col.

according to the RG threads he had some left over stock in the US..........sounds like to me he ran like hell when he heard the sirens......:lol:

:lol:

KBH

Kieth should have just mentioned what he was looking for. I'm sure lots of members could have helped him out. I've got several Rolex reps I could have overnighted.

Eiderdaus

haha, good one :D

gB.
Kieth should have just mentioned what he was looking for. I'm sure lots of members could have helped him out. I've got several Rolex reps I could have overnighted.

He did on Shoutbox after posting this. We had a dialogue there to figure out what he was looking for and the "urgency" :D of his request.

gB.

Col.

Wouldn't that be considered exit stage right, seeing how he went east...? :lol::huh::D

:rofl:

Brightlight

Col.

Wouldn't that be considered exit stage right, seeing how he went east...? :lol::huh::D

That depends on whether you're looking north to south, or south to north. Also which way round the world he went to his destination.

gB.
:lmao:

Col.

Wouldn't that be considered exit stage right, seeing how he went east...? :D:huh::huh:

That depends on whether you're looking north to south, or south to north. Also which way round the world he went to his destination.

Yep, you're right...:thud: