Sign in to follow this  
mshklovskiy

Hublot Depeche Mode

Bonnovox

Ha ha ha why Bono will never wear hublot ?

Baldrick

WTF does this have to do with Depeche Mode......this company have no shame, the entire ethos at Hublot is focused simply on profit at every opportunity, CEO Jean Claude Biver (with his big round Gregg's the Baker Halloween cake face ) will turn up to the opening of an envelope with his chequebook at the ready to secure any and all possibilities of snaring some gormless celebrity to plug their products......can't imagine Martin Gore would sign up to that.......maybe the rent's due.

I understand they're considering releasing a Hublot Johnny Rotten Big Bang.............not exactly novel......as most of their previous issuances have been Pure Rotten not to mention Red Rotten :B):

Dr Yan

He mostly wears Rolex, a Datejust is what he is most often seen wearing......Bono that is.

If Mickey Mouse can rob Joy Division's album covers I think it only fitting that a Joy Division watch should be a Mickey Mouse watch ripoff........

Bonnovox

There is a guy on rwi selling a Mickey mouse gen

D_Chico
WatchFinder can source that watch.

- FP

http://watchfinder.phanfare.com/6508038

Way to go Tim! :clap:

Seek and you shall find! He didn't name his business "Watchfinder" for nothing! Lol. :thumbsup:

richardm1142

I understand they're considering releasing a Hublot Johnny Rotten Big Bang.............not .as most of their previous issuances have been Pure Rotten not to mention Red Rotten :B):

Oooooooh, utterly butterly