Sign in to follow this  
ganhesepuder

Is it Fake or Real? Can anyone tell? Bulova Marine Star 98C114

ganhesepuder

Hi.

I've bought the Bulova Marine Star 98C114 fulfilled by amzn. It was shipped to a forwarding service and they took some pictures for me. For my surprise, the watch doesn't have some details on the dial (when compared to the pictures I first saw at amzn and at Bulova's official site).

Does anyone know if it is a counterfeit? As you can see, the watch doesn't have the Bulova symbol imprinted on the dial, neither the "marine star" signature down right.

I'm wondering if I should return and get my money back, but at jomashop.com the picture of the watch is the same of mine (missing the details).

The watch I bought is the one in the box (first three pictures). Last picture refers to the details I found at amazon.com and bulova.com pictures.

Thank you.

1478019d1398972073-fake-real-can-anyone-tell-bulova-marine-star-98c114-image.jpg

1478020d1398972089-fake-real-can-anyone-tell-bulova-marine-star-98c114-image.jpg

1478021d1398972103-fake-real-can-anyone-tell-bulova-marine-star-98c114-image.jpg

10268430_574915709282615_8001404220305801870_n.jpg

willj1991

I highly doubt someone has bothered to rep a Bulova bud, it'll be real. That's my 2 cents on it.

Viquito

It might be because it's a gray market sale?

I'm not sure tho

I bought a different version of mine from amazon & it looks legit

plankton

I highly doubt someone has bothered to rep a Bulova bud, it'll be real. That's my 2 cents on it.

There might be some odd grey market but I highly doubt it as well.

ganhesepuder

Lol... I really don't know what to do...

RichardMiami

I am 99% certain that the watch is gen, and simply a different run from the Bulova factory.

Grey market watches may vary in the box it is in, but this is a simple graphics change.

Panerai makes new model numbers out of less than this!

RUSH2112

Well they do have rep invictas so you never know....

TheTinMan

I couldn't live with the placement of the name and would return it myself.

samadkins29

Jomashop is a legit distributor. They have a eBay recommended store as well. Not saying that fakes arnt ever sold on eBay, but I know eBay would not recommend a replica on purpose..

maze

how much did you pay for it

golddusterrolex360

I have seen replica G-Shocks, so it would not surprise me if a few Bulova models get cloned. The upside is the clone may be better quality.

zufir

I have seen replica G-Shocks, so it would not surprise me if a few Bulova models get cloned. The upside is the clone may be better quality.

Can confirm. Was once looking for replica G-Shocks....Those were some dark times