IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

Hope you like :D

KinCaidk

I like a lot, mate... it looks authentic.-

Just one question: Did they have video conference rooms with projectors back then? :D

greg_r

Taken with a rep vintage digital camera, I assume?

rep%20camera.png

Brightlight

Just one question: Did they have video conference rooms with projectors back then? :D

You know nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing of what we had back then!! It was not the fucking stone ages you know. We had papyrus, messengers with forked sticks, pigeons, bicycles, and everything was in black and white or a sort of brown and white.

Nice watch Sol :wub: I think I'm going to have to get a white marker dial for mine to use as a basis for aging, I hate the damn yellow dial and it won't bleach.

solkryssare

Just one question: Did they have video conference rooms with projectors back then? :wub:

:D

solkryssare

You know nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing of what we had back then!! It was not the fucking stone ages you know. We had papyrus, messengers with forked sticks, pigeons, bicycles, and everything was in black and white or a sort of brown and white.

Nice watch Sol :wub: I think I'm going to have to get a white marker dial for mine to use as a basis for aging, I hate the damn yellow dial and it won't bleach.

Hey hey! There is no 'we' in you and I. I'm young and vibrant. You are old and over the hill :sofa::D :D :D

Brightlight

Hey hey! There is no 'we' in you and I. I'm young and vibrant. You are old and over the hill :sofa::D :D :D

Relax Sol, I know you're still wet behing the ears, the 'we' didn't include you or the one known as the Gay Viking. :sofa:

solkryssare

Relax Sol, I know you're still wet behing the ears, the 'we' didn't include you or the one known as the Gay Viking. :sofa:

Yeah we still have a lot to learn. I can only dream of the kind of wisdom a man of your age posses :sofa:

dingle

nice watch Sol. Your camera skills are on my level. :(