Sign in to follow this  
Waipio Jeff

Current best 45.5 Omega PO Available??

Thrasher

Its not Dead Lucy from truetime168 shipped out a 45mm AT orange with 8215 and a BP EXP2 with rebuilt swiss today So we will see I trust Lucy s QC she worked real hard and tested them and sent back a couple before she got the best she could. I will post pictures, if I forget this thread just PM to remind. If I don't get them up before June 22 you will have to wait till end of July.

Birdie

Nice. I'd be interested. How much are they looking for that. I'm after the best pumpkin there is. In a rep of course.

Hadsdad

I look forward to you pictures. I just joined here and am reading as much as I can before I buy my first rep, a PO orange bezel. Thanks for all of the great information so far.

Thrasher

So here they are.

IMG_7958.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7963.jpg

Thrasher

The 2836 in the explorer has a better sweep but the 8215 in the PO is not as bad as I feared

Thrasher

I think though in the future the AT maker will probably get sold for the latest and greatest NOOB. The BP EXP2 is great except for the Date wheel the font on the teen numbers is off to the left.

watchsean7

The 2836 in the explorer has a better sweep but the 8215 in the PO is not as bad as I feared

I dont know if its good or bad, but we have very similar tastes. I mean... very similar. Nice picks man. Very Cool!!!