Sign in to follow this  
kayser2705

My new PO 45mm Seamaster

Fracture

Mate, it was I think the way it came across.....

......probably not a good idea for your first post to start things off like that :rolleyes: !

And I'm not sure that my BP factory PO is the best that is out there, that would be from the O factory :P .

O factory? Are those the new one's with the Miyota 8215 movement? I'd consider BP more or less to be equal to the Noob version, both have their own flaws but none that make it any less of an impressive watch.

Merowinger was blunt in stating his opinion but I honestly thought something along those lines as well when I saw the pictures in the first post. It's hard not to notice the pearl and crown, amongst others. After all, if you can't state your opinion (in a decent manner of course) then what is a discussion board good for?

But if OP likes it then that's the most important thing.

Edited by Fracture

rusty peters

The watch that comes with the Miyota is a winner in my book. A Sochi edition? Interesting. Will Vladimir Putin come and steal it on a whim?

Hornet

Mate, it was I think the way it came across.....

......probably not a good idea for your first post to start things off like that :rolleyes: !

And I'm not sure that my BP factory PO is the best that is out there, that would be from the O factory :P .

O factory? Are those the new one's with the Miyota 8215 movement? I'd consider BP more or less to be equal to the Noob version, both have their own flaws but none that make it any less of an impressive watch.

Merowinger was blunt in stating his opinion but I honestly thought something along those lines as well when I saw the pictures in the first post. It's hard not to notice the pearl and crown, amongst others. After all, if you can't state your opinion (in a decent manner of course) then what is a discussion board good for?

But if OP likes it then that's the most important thing.

I meant the Omega factory!! :giggle:

Mcloughlind

Sorry, I dont wanna be rude or spoil your enthusiasm, but this is a lousy rep and lightyears away from the Noob or BP.

I hope you didn't pay too much for it.

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing ...you still can have fun with it !

This might be a good book for you to purchase:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Win-Friends-Influence-People/dp/0091906814

+10

DR3M3L

Wear it in good health!

Conex

Wear it in good health!

Lol ;)

DR3M3L

Wear it in good health!

Lol ;)

Postwhoring is over!! This was NOT copied/pasted :P