Sign in to follow this  
Cheesemonger

whee! I need to slow down

Cheesemonger

Or well, speed up. Been on a Breitling kick lately and really happy with them. The sunken datewheel is obviously something that I would like to fix, so I have to see how that could be done. But overall, really nice timepieces IMO.

just got this one back from Speedy for a gen dial change

P1020228_zps2286086b.jpg

and put it on one of Migliore's gator straps

P1020229_zps670b730d.jpg

I think this might be my favorite "busiest" dial watch ever!

P1020231_zpsf6e65c21.jpg

P1020236_zps757102eb.jpg

I can't shoot black dial watch photos, so this does not do this one justice

P1020245_zps2049a77c.jpg

and I have to decide whether to leave this one polished or get this one brushed

P1020201_zps9ef54874.jpg

group shot!

P1020254_zpsb79e2d59.jpg

awmlewis

That is a great looking set! What model is that blue dial with steel bracelet? I really want a blue face and a Breitling, and this would kill two birds

Cheesemonger
That is a great looking set! What model is that blue dial with steel bracelet? I really want a blue face and a Breitling, and this would kill two birds

It is actually a black dial, but the AR and my bad photo skills make it look blue. It is a Blackbird model. Very nicely made IMO and they do pop up from time to time in m2m sales.

wooky492

Awesome choice of breitlings. Now hurry up and get those bentleys ;-)

Olig7475

Hi there Chesemonger, I love the collection. I've been searching for a Blackbird for long time with no joy, I missed the boat when the dealers where kicking them out a few years back!

You mention that you are considering getting it 'brushed' that's interesting I didn't realise that could be done! I missed out on a couple of opportunities due to not wanting a polished version, do you have someone that does it for you?

I'm about the pull the trigger on a Seawolf from WI, cant decide what colour dial though, my heart says yellow, my head says grey!!!!!!

Wolf359

Cheese,

Concerning your blue dial SA, did you order the H-fac version with the blue dial too? I was wondering how close the h-fac blue dial is to the gen blue dial. Thanks.

gran

Breitmania for sure! Need to slow down? Probably not, its only a few

Conex

Nice selection mate

D_Chico

Very nice collection! Breitling's definitely one of my favorites!..that white montbrilliant datora looks sweet on the black leather band! That's gonna be my next breitling purchase for sure!

Eapetru

Does anyone know where I could possibly find a Bentley GT this long after their production runs?

Silix has sent me a version of which I'm less than fond...

<RJ>

I got mine from Toro less than a year ago so my guess is that the polished version is available. The two i got was not of the better quality but still good to use. He have several different versions available. Not the polished one as you already know.

Lenny63

brilliant collection - the SA is a must have for any true 'Ling Fan - I've just completed a Gen bezel swap on mine and have sent it off today to have a gen white baton dial fitted

the SA Bezel I did myself, there is a fantastic guide over on RWI and it worked well for me.

The blackbird is stunning - keep it polished, as you don't see many about these days

Jonnybaws

Nice little harem there mate!

medezonok

It is an excellent collection, my congratulations!

Edited by medezonok