Sign in to follow this  
plankton

AP ROO Diver Admirals QEII

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

c888... sorry .... really shit photography... but as promised.... daylight shot of Gen and Rep RG 42 side by side...

As I said no diff in sheen. there is a slight bronze colour to the rep but it's barely noticeable and even then they would have to be side by side.. it shows better in my earlier pic.

Owning both I really think the rep is an amazing example of a rep

DSCN1526_zps2ab780bc.jpg

c888

c888... sorry .... really shit photography... but as promised.... daylight shot of Gen and Rep RG 42 side by side...

As I said no diff in sheen. there is a slight bronze colour to the rep but it's barely noticeable and even then they would have to be side by side.. it shows better in my earlier pic.

DSCN1526_zps2ab780bc.jpg

Thanks for posting. Appreciate it. It does look good compared the the gen.

I'm leaning toward picking up the j12 44mm after seeing some pics on the other forums. I hope its similar to the noob color.

jaloma

I usually buy replica watches from the website : removed. their replica Rolex is so excellent . I like so much .

Edited by Mystery Shopper
spam website removed

jaloma

I usually buy replica watches from the website : removed their replica Rolex is so excellent . I like so much

Edited by Mystery Shopper
spam website removed

LightGeek
I usually buy replica watches from the website : removed their replica Rolex is so excellent . I like so much

Only in this forum can I say... fuck off.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

DSCN1526_zps2ab780bc.jpg

Thanks for posting. Appreciate it. It does look good compared the the gen.

I'm leaning toward picking up the j12 44mm after seeing some pics on the other forums. I hope its similar to the noob color.

I've got a J12 RG 44 arriving in a few days.... so ill let you know on the colour... it was my main concern...

Since I had a Panda and a BB coming I ordered the RG as well ...

I had a noob RG44 so I'll se how it stacks up

mysterio

And the rep is out. A lot of tells on the V1 from the AP experts. Not bad though. At least the price is lower compared to the soaring AP prices.

AP2014070203-01_enl.JPG

AP2014070203-07_enl.JPG

On a related note, J12 also released at the same time the DOHA LE.

AP2014070201-01_enl.JPG

AP2014070201-11_enl.JPG

Edited by mysterio

memallers

There were only 150 of the QEII produced by AP!! That is an extremely rare watch!! Must be somewhat hard to rep because it would be hard to get your hands on a gen.

mysterio

There were only 150 of the QEII produced by AP!! That is an extremely rare watch!! Must be somewhat hard to rep because it would be hard to get your hands on a gen.

Someone in RWI has the gen, although I don't know if he'd be willing to have it torn down for analysis. :lol:

profsteve

so, what does everyone think about the rep? Folks at RWI are certainly not impressed. I was anxiously awaiting its arrival but I don't think I am going to order it.

kcawsey

It may be off in colour but there are only 150 in the wild! Be hard to be called out. Love the colour combination, will purchase one :thumbsup: