Sign in to follow this  
Neil67

TAG HEUER CARRERA

Neil67

Can I get some advise off people from the UK please? I'm looking at buying a top end Carrera 16 but I'm a bit dubious buying from outside the UK, are there any good/reliable sellers from the UK or should I trust the sellers from overseas?

MrCurop

I'm looking for the exakt same thing

Edited by MrCurop

king91

The TD's on this forum are trusted for a reason. Find the watch you want and contact one of the TD's they will be able to answer all of your questions or concerns.

Welcome to RWG

Cheers,

Z

Rands09

There aren't many UK dealers...I guess only one here is Naarika ...I just brought a TH Carrera Indy commemorative from him..lovely watch, though I would be selling now, I miss judged the size, as it is bit big off my petite wrist..

Pharmo

Sellers from overseas can be trusted mate. They are trusted dealer for a reason.

Unfortunately your choice of UK dealer is really limited to Narika (see his dropbox for watches in stock)

Vreds

Naarika is the only one. Don't be afraid to buy from the trusted dealers though, they are great. When you have reached a certain amount of posts you will also have access to the M2M where many sellers are from UK.