Sign in to follow this  
atxteam

Hi all

atxteam

Hi all,

New member here from Melbourne Australia. So far my collection is pretty limited with only one replica, i've got a couple of Lance Armstrong Nike watches, a TW Steel, a Guess, a couple of Casio Edifice (because they look cool.. well to me anyhow) and a replica U-Boat.

I'm very keen on the U-boat, Graham and B.R.M. watches. Also very much into over size watches...

Must say, i'm glad to have found this forum as i've been looking at buying from a few websites but i'm still reluctant to spend cash on a replica until i know it's going to be decent quality.

The main site i've seen so far is 'idolreplicas.com'. Can you guys give any feedback on this?

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

Cheers

greg_r

idolreplica is run by the same people who run watcheden. They're fairly okay, but neither site is a trusted dealer here - in part because they sell an awful lot of junk amongst the good stuff.

Take a look at some of our trusted dealers here - you'll get better service for sure. If there's something in particular that you're after but can't see, contact ReplicaMake or Watchinternational - if it's available, they will be able to supply at a good price.

As far as the quality goes, it varies. There's good and bad. If in doubt, post a link to the watch you're considering and we'll take a look at it...

Ska

Hey mate, welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place.

I'd advise doing a bit of reading - there's a wealth of knowledge here about almost every rep available and we've got a list of trusted dealers who will find you an incredible watch!

Best of Luck!

ska :bcake:

Brightlight

Welcome to the best rep forum there is!

KeNnY

Hi welcome to forum :bcake: I am also very keen to U-Boat and Graham watches. Also every I like every other BIG oversize watches. If you lookup for my posts, I have posted pics of U-BOAT homages called Parnis, with Quartz Miyota movement. The price is around is around 70 USD with shipping (but you can get it on ebay - like I did, for around 40-50 USD) and they are technically the same, but without Automatic movement and logo U-BOAT. I am also thinking to buy maybe this year, and perfect replica of U-BOAT. I think when you contact all our trusted dealers, you will know, who will suit you with the price, or with the terms of shipping and payment :bcake: Also look for 60mm Panerai Radiomir Egiziano, you will love it ! :drunksing: Please, If you get any over size watches, make an mini review with pics, I and many others will be very grateful. So welcome in forum and best of luck ! :drunksing:

skintrade

Hi and welcome :lol:

gB.

Hello and welcome! :P