Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

BentleySharp
Simply put,

Baldrick will talk a good game, but at the end of the day he will never show up to a get together, because he's afraid after all the shit talking he's done on the forum, that somebody will take him into the alley and beat the ever loving dog piss out of him.

...and I can't blame him, because that's what I would do...

Seriously, Bent?

This is just the fucking internet. Not to be taking that seriously, I'd reckon...

Not really...Not seriously really...But damned if I don't feel that way sometimes.

Simply put,

Baldrick will talk a good game, but at the end of the day he will never show up to a get together, because he's afraid after all the shit talking he's done on the forum, that somebody will take him into the alley and beat the ever loving dog piss out of him.

Seriously, Bent?

This is just the fucking internet. Not to be taking that seriously, I'd reckon...

Not really...Not seriously really...But damned if I don't feel that way sometimes.

Catch me on the wrong day and maybe.

....oops, I just quoted myself...:facepalm:

Edited by BentleySharp

Conex
Ok I'll meet you for a drink in London.

Are you serious......I can barely tolerate him on the forum....and you want me to meet up with him and swap Panerai tales over beer :rofl:

rise to the occasion

Fig. to meet the challenge of an event; to try extra hard to do a task. Baldrick was able to rise to the occasion and make the meeting a success. It was a big challenge, but he rose to the occasion.

Except he hasn't risen to anything because he won't meet me despite me buying a ticket to go to London, be it 24 hrs later due to personal reasons. He has risen to nothing except his normal clap trap, line by line quoting, faux intelligent quips with pictures of man toys that i am quite surprised he knows about. Is there something you are not telling us Baldkid?

nuttcrac69
Simply put,

Seriously, Bent?

Simply put,

Seriously, Bent?

Catch me on the wrong day and maybe.

Or one could just say "boo" and watch him soil his "depends"

onelund
Looks like its just the real men then.

:lol:Yeah....just like the real dolls....I'm sure you'll all have a whale of a time ... : remember the fotys....!

MALE-BLOW-UP-DOLL-06.jpg

Conex....ownd and pwnd again :rofl:

is that a #selfie ?

modern man i suppose

Baldrick

Yeah, yeah....another fucking keyboard warrior....in your fucking dreams son......I've fought harder women than you.....!

golddusterrolex360

All Righty Then.......

BentleySharp

Yeah, yeah....another fucking keyboard warrior....in your fucking dreams son......I've fought harder women than you.....!

BOO!

...And wait....You've fought women!?!?

Conex

Well we'll never know what you can do in the real world as you are too gutless to show up.

Oh wait. You beat up women as well. Brilliant.

DR3M3L

I think I finally understand.... Baldrick isn't who he say's he is.... It's just a english kid..... Not showing up, cuz it'll ruin his "i'm a retired grumpy bastard" excuse.... Cuz he can't pay for the hotel himself.... Cuz he doesn't really owns a 13k watch.....

Baldrick

Oooooh.....the villagers have picked up pitch-forks.... :lol:

"Conex.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ownd and pwnd"

Conex
I think I finally understand.... Baldrick isn't who he say's he is.... It's just a english kid..... Not showing up, cuz it'll ruin his "i'm a retired grumpy bastard" excuse.... Cuz he can't pay for the hotel himself.... Cuz he doesn't really owns a 13k watch.....

Yep

nuttcrac69

Oooooh.....the villagers have picked up pitch-forks.... :lol:

"Conex.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ownd and pwnd"

WTF dude granny?

You seriously suck at this!

Edited by nuttcrac69

Ice_Man

Sooooooo...sometimes I wear a watch for the day and then have a different one for when I go out at night....

Stuvetjee

I bet one of that women was your mom :lol:

Edited by Stuvetjee

BadPickle
Simply put,

Now THAT is a funny post!! Big tough keyboard guy!! :lmao2: we love you benters......

BentleySharp

Sooooooo...sometimes I wear a watch for the day and then have a different one for when I go out at night....

:lol:

Conex

Haha. Your OP has cost me £490 lol

nuttcrac69

How weird. So do I. :giggle:

Kleen™

.....soooooo: Where can I buy the best Sub?

zufir

soooooooo..........IS BALDRICK GONNA TO MEET CONEX OR NOT. MORE DRAMA.

Jonnybaws

4678633+_5f555e8666c8efbe3c3b8428318a76ce.jpg

Conex, playing cricket Saturday mate, otherwise I'd have been up for a meet and a diet sherbet!

Tits McGee

Just noticed this. Took me a half hour to catch up on all these posts. I have to pay closer attention.

Once again, the gullible take the bait. Throw a little chum in the water, lay out a few hooks, & you've got a great day of fishing!

Very entertaining.

nuttcrac69

Seriously? Nobody used Google?

Disapointing :(

Conex

soooooooo..........IS BALDRICK GONNA TO MEET CONEX OR NOT. MORE DRAMA.

He hasn't got the guts.

BentleySharp

Seriously? Nobody used Google?

Disapointing :(

I had to look up "poes" ... Fucking hilarious :lol: