Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Conex
Just noticed this. Took me a half hour to catch up on all these posts. I have to pay closer attention.

Once again, the gullible take the bait. Throw a little chum in the water, lay out a few hooks, & you've got a great day of fishing!

Very entertaining.

I've had fun Tits. Its true.

Baldrick

Just noticed this. Took me a half hour to catch up on all these posts. I have to pay closer attention.

Once again, the gullible take the bait. Throw a little chum in the water, lay out a few hooks, & you've got a great day of fishing!

Very entertaining.

:lmao:

zufir

Next time the challenge happens in Dubai ? :giggle:

Stuvetjee

.....soooooo: Where can I buy the best Sub?

Just got mine....

SUB_zps75fea8c4.jpg

zufir

.....soooooo: Where can I buy the best Sub?

Just got mine....

SUB_zps75fea8c4.jpg

Rolex sponsored by Subway. Nice :giggle:

J!m

Well said! Pretty soon, we will be discussing whether to put a cucumber or a banana in our jeans. Nothing like a Spinal Tap moment to compliment our fake watches.

I beleive that was an armidillo in his trousers....

Baldrick

Yeah.........it's a great day when you walk away thinking you had fun........when..........................................................................

........"you're Conex......................................................................ownd and pwnd"..................................................................................................................................................................................." ;)

nuttcrac69

[quote name='BentleySharp' timestamp='1400079960' post='1280579']
[quote name='nuttcrac69' timestamp='1400079902' post='1280577']
Seriously? Nobody used Google?

Disapointing :(
[/quote]
I had to look up "poes" ... Fucking hilarious :lol:
[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Conex
Next time the challenge happens in Dubai ? :giggle:

Lets get this challenge out the way first. Although obviously Baldknob isn't really a challenge. Challenged maybe.

nuttcrac69

Yeah.........it's a great day when you walk away thinking you had fun........when..........................................................................

........"you've been ownd and pwnd...................................................................................................................................................................................." ;)

I just love it when old people think the now the proper use of slang phrases/words

So adorable

Edited by nuttcrac69

Conex

........"you're Conex......................................................................ownd and pwnd"..................................................................................................................................................................................." ;)

There you go again with your deluded little quips. You truly are mental. I have never known anyone so deluded and self important. I really was hoping to meet you on saturday just to see what makes you such a twisted, sad, bitter boy. But alas. No spine for Baldtwat.

DR3M3L

........"you've been ownd and pwnd...................................................................................................................................................................................." ;)

I just love it when old people think the now the proper use of slang phrases/words

So adorable

He's 2 years behind, again.....

nuttcrac69

So adorable

He's 2 years behind, again.....

Only 2?

Baldrick

Yeah....but you were still ownd and pwnd...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................... here's some more ellipse fer ya ;)

nuttcrac69

Yeah....but you were still ownd and pwnd...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................... here's some more ellipse fer ya ;)

Sigh....

Baldrick

I love it when young people think they know how to speak English....I Googled that...it crashed their server :B):

Conex

Sigh....

Yes I know. Sad isn't it. What a rubbish comeback.

derzenit

Wow so much new stuff here!

But Im only asking myself who

do I have to piss off to pay me

and my girl a nice weekend in London ?

DR3M3L

I love it when young people think they know how to speak English....I Googled that...it crashed their server :B):

At the speed of an old man typing there is NO possibility of crashing Google's servers.....

nuttcrac69

What are you going on about old woman?

Conex

Ooooo look out. Its Baldminges grammar attack tactic. You can check that one off the list as well now.

Pseudonym
Sooooooo...sometimes I wear a watch for the day and then have a different one for when I go out at night....

:rofl:

Ice_Man

I have created a damn good flamefest, now all this thread needs is for someone to get banned for their posts and this thread shall be complete hahahah

Conex

Right I am off home. Will post up my e-ticket when I get home and have had a glass of vino. Just for the hell of it.

Conex

Oh and thank you for all the kind messages about my wife. Appreciated.