Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Baldrick

It's only 20 pages man.....it's not damn good until 30.....i don't get into my stride winding them up until after about page 25.......so far...I've got a few Dutchies.....an Ethel Merman....a wannabe stealthy ninja warrior....and a smattering of relatively unimportant noobs.....it'll get better... ;)

PS...lest I forgot....I agree with most of your POV...excluding the gold thing tho'.... :D

Baldrick

Hey....my dog's got worms....don't I get any sympathy :(

SatMar06194543GMT2010.jpg

Conex
Hey....my dog's got worms....don't I get any sympathy :(

SatMar06194543GMT2010.jpg

You sure thats not your wife?

zinnboy

Yeh so seriously if anyone fancies meeting up saturday night in London. As Baldprick has backed out I seem to have a free night. PM me. Will be in town from about 6.

Oh....so you can't make it in 24 hours......( bad move BTW.....bringing your cancer-stricken wife into it...as a shore-up for the sympathy vote ) :facepalm:

You seriously should NOT go that way Baldrick. This was fun, but comments like this go way to far.

Yep, a dick move IMHO. :picard:

Yeh so seriously if anyone fancies meeting up saturday night in London. As Baldprick has backed out I seem to have a free night. PM me. Will be in town from about 6.

Oh....so you can't make it in 24 hours......( bad move BTW.....bringing your cancer-stricken wife into it...as a shore-up for the sympathy vote ) :facepalm:

I thought it was fun till I had to read this with disgust. Whats wrong with you?

Yep, what kind of bastard makes a comment like that?

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK MAN! this is way too offending! What is wrong with you?!

Agreed. Too far. Too far.

Stay out of it sonny....I didn't bring her into the convo.....or make the comment !

You're a sick, really sick, whorebag.

+1

Baldrick is still owning after 16 pages... still not tilting to the challengers' side...

let's see what another 14 pages would bring

I disagree, at first I sided with him because Joran might have had to ask others for help WHICH SHOULDN'T BE SHAMED! That's how we learn. Then I realized that Baldrick was being rather rude and standoffish, and then challenges Joran. Joran accepts and then Baldrick backs out.

DR3M3L

You seriously should NOT go that way Baldrick. This was fun, but comments like this go way to far.

Yep, a dick move IMHO. :picard:

I thought it was fun till I had to read this with disgust. Whats wrong with you?

Yep, what kind of bastard makes a comment like that?

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK MAN! this is way too offending! What is wrong with you?!

Agreed. Too far. Too far.

Stay out of it sonny....I didn't bring her into the convo.....or make the comment !

You're a sick, really sick, whorebag.

+1

Baldrick is still owning after 16 pages... still not tilting to the challengers' side...

let's see what another 14 pages would bring

I disagree, at first I sided with him because Joran might have had to ask others for help WHICH SHOULDN'T BE SHAMED! That's how we learn. Then I realized that Baldrick was being rather rude and standoffish, and then challenges Joran. Joran accepts and then Baldrick backs out.

Their you go! The whole story short :D People, don't go back read all the crap, just read this ^^^^

Baldrick

You been reading the same thread as me........where did I challenge Joran........you need to go back to sleep :B):

When people Google themselves under 'idiots' .....does it link them to the registration page for this forum ....... seems that way recently !!!

DR3M3L
You been reading the same thread as me........where did I challenge Joran........you need to go back to sleep :B):

When people Google themselves under 'idiots' .....does it link them to the registration page for this forum ....... seems that way recently !!!

Actually, you're right, you challenged everyone and I took the bite first.

jdog

You surely just made this comment you twat. Hitting below the belt like this, inexcusable.

Conex

Well it brought you here, so I'd say yes.

Baldrick

Wrong......I never Googled it......I was invited here ;)

Conex............ownd and pwnd...............................................AGAIN.................................... !!!

Baldrick

You surely just made this comment you twat. Hitting below the belt like this, inexcusable.

And another yelp from a whelp !!!

Conex
Wrong......I never Googled it......I was invited here ;)

Conex............ownd and pwnd...............................................AGAIN.................................... !!!

Awwww bless you. I bet you're really proud of that aren't you, in your little deluded world. Awwww.

Porter21
.....soooooo: Where can I buy the best Sub?
soooooooo..........IS BALDRICK GONNA TO MEET CONEX OR NOT. MORE DRAMA.
He hasn't got the guts.
.... so why don't you challenge HIM to meet you this saturday?

he says that he challenged you and you backed down/changed the rules....ok! So challenge him to meet you this saturday....if he does show, he gets your watch.... if he doesn't show, you get his watch.

and if anyone lives in the local area.... record the inevetable fight that will happen and post the vid here!

jdog

And another yelp from a whelp !!!

Youre such a tool.............however.................your antics.....................have sure put...................................a smile on my face.................today. And.................this yelp you speak of.................was towards you disgusting remark.............................and you know you were wrong....................and if a true MAN.............would make that right...................But knowing so little of you.........................I can still make the assumption you arent

Market_Made

Pisscontest on a replica watch forum. Geez. Classic. The Internet doesn't get any better than this.

Conex
He hasn't got the guts.

he says that he challenged you and you backed down/changed the rules....ok! So challenge him to meet you this saturday....if he does show, he gets your watch.... if he doesn't show, you get his watch

Hmm interesting concept. The thing is, he challenged me because he is obsessed with this idea that I peel potatoes for some nazi sergeant (despite me actually being a Private Contractor and not actually in the army anymore) and he was trying to call me out. I have no such obsession so it wouldn't even cross my mind to lay such a challenge to such a tit.

Conex
He hasn't got the guts.

he says that he challenged you and you backed down/changed the rules....ok! So challenge him to meet you this saturday....if he does show, he gets your watch.... if he doesn't show, you get his watch

Hmm interesting concept. The thing is, he challenged me because he is obsessed with this idea that I peel potatoes for some nazi sergeant (despite me actually being a Private Contractor and not actually in the army anymore) and he was trying to call me out. I have no such obsession so it wouldn't even cross my mind to lay such a challenge to such a tit.

However, if he's got the guts to accept a different challenge then I have one for him. Same watch exchange. Different challenge. Baldcock? Are you gayme, sorry i ment game.

jdog
He hasn't got the guts.

However, if he's got the guts to accept a different challenge then I have one for him. Same watch exchange. Different challenge. Baldcock? Are you gayme, sorry i ment game.

No you didn't :rofl:

Conex

Yes I did.

DR3M3L
He hasn't got the guts.

:thumbsup2:

jdog

Yes I did.

About the game spelling misshap? Hmmmm....

Conex

Yes I did.

I did not mean it in a derogatory way at all my friend.

jdog

Yes I did.

Oh...I would have...but thats just me. Im an asshole. No worries bud. And as a survivor and family having gone/going though it, best of luck to the Mrs. C

Conex

Yes I did.

Oh...I would have...but thats just me. Im an asshole. No worries bud. And as a survivor and family having gone/going though it, best of luck to the Mrs. C

Thank you.

Stuvetjee
So, after I finished the program, and show my certificate, you can finally suck it one way or another.

THEN you'll be a watch-smith......right now....you're NOT...you're a 'hobbyist' ;)

Nope wrong again, He is a watchsmith but when he has his certificate he is a qualified watchsmith ;)

With all due respect I strongly disagree. Joran seems like a good kid and I admire his enthusiasm......He is no watchsmith though. Just like I wasn't an Architect before I got my degree.

But who cares......As long as you're having fin.

Sorry for late response Solky (crap-a-talk)

But i have to disagree with your statement.

I think comparing a heavy difficult study (architecture) with a less heavy (only) course is wrong.

As an architect you cary alot of responsebility like Safety and construction and prob alot more. That is why papers and education is required.

So comparing those two jobs is imho not a good example.

Architecture is not something you cant learn yourself but needs to be "teached". Ofcourse you knew alot of stuff before university about architecture ;).

On the other hand watchmaking/smithing is something you can learn yourself with lots of books/internet tutorials and a forum like RWG :)

Hope you can understand my point :)