Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Kaiser
David Beckham has a fucking tramp stamp. Not taking any pointers from that guy.

Not saying you have to mate. I was merely saying he is considered a fashion icon by millions of people.

he does have a smoking hot wife though...

Smoking hot?? What have you been smoking? :blink:

Derek Mc

I see where your going with much of your peeve's and likes,

I would wear a sub with a suit, even in the Rolex brochure it has a black sub with what appears to be a tux!

If I wear my AP white face I tend to wear white shirt, the Black CrPO / Tag / Sub will wear with blue shirts or white.

I am happy to wear the AP with jeans and a T shirt

I have worn my ebel with jogging bottoms and sweat shirt

I guess I wear what I feel comfortable in, and really don't care if it goes as I a am confident about how I wear it to not need to be over thinking it.

PepitoGrillo

Never wear bracelets and watches in the same wrist.

I know people like to do that, but for me is a big NO.

dalboy

Not saying you have to mate. I was merely saying he is considered a fashion icon by millions of people.

You're kidding right? That mardy faced twiglet? I've seen better looking traffic cones!!

DC

Pics..

Ice_Man

article-1224278-07071032000005DC-298_224x495.jpg

Do not tell me if you had the opportunity to sleep with her; you would say no...

and as a disclaimer, she has had some weird hair designs that aren't the best look but this look or when she had long hair and not anorexic she was hot.

derzenit

You're kidding right? That mardy faced twiglet? I've seen better looking traffic cones!!

DC

Pics..

vbeckhamGOFF_468x413.jpg

I would def say no she is ugly as hell :D

Edited by derzenit

wez

DC

Omg you said mardy...where are you from? I haven't heard anyone say mardy or know what mardy means since I moved from Nottingham (where I was born) :o

chats

i am young and sometimes i wear beads bracelet (the small ones though), but i do agree on the brown strap, brown belt and brown shoes. its those tiny little details that makes it look good

Ice_Man

DC

Pics..

vbeckhamGOFF_468x413.jpg

I would def say no she is ugly as hell :D

Again some hairstyles not her best image

article-1224600-070A7423000005DC-218_634x677.jpg

269660-victoria-and-david-beckham.jpg

download%203.jpg

BaggyPants

If you're worried about your watch strap matching your belt, you have far too much time on your fucking hands :lol:

Don't let convention and the mainstream media dictate how you look ;)

Ice_Man

i am young and sometimes i wear beads bracelet (the small ones though), but i do agree on the brown strap, brown belt and brown shoes. its those tiny little details that makes it look good

Yep, thats the point I was trying to make

BaggyPants

You'll look like your mum dressed you with all that coordination going on :lol:

_DC_

She looks like she died a week ago and has just been propped up in a chair, all glassy eyed!

That's necrophilia man, not cool, lol!

DC

Ice_Man

She looks like she died a week ago and has just been propped up in a chair, all glassy eyed!

DC

Sounds like somebody likes their women pushing 200 with a bucket of KFC in one hand and a baby on the other lol

BadPickle

DC

Sounds like somebody likes their women pushing 200 with a bucket of KFC in one hand and a baby on the other lol

That's just married life.... You'll get there one day ;)

Ice_Man

DC

ehh you be surprised what staying active, working out, and eating healthy can do for you. I worked for Golds gym and you'll be amazed to see how many couples in their 30s and 40s look great just because they stay healthy. These are people who have kids and full time jobs.

James.

Style icons everywhere will agree on one simple cardinal rule; confidence. It doesn't matter what you wear. It matters how you wear it.

Beads are pretty ghey, though. Exponentially so when worn on the same wrist as your watch.

BadPickle

DC

ehh you be surprised what staying active, working out, and eating healthy can do for you. I worked for Golds gym and you'll be amazed to see how many couples in their 30s and 40s look great just because they stay healthy. These are people who have kids and full time jobs.

What makes you think I'd be surprised? Do you think I look like my avatar? :lol:

All the best will in the world can't escape the fact that TV and fried foods are sent from heaven :lmao:

Dr. Jimmy

I'm pushing 50, so stopped caring about fashion a long time ago. I do have taste however :-). Some of my personal watch rules are:

1) Never wear anything on an SS bracelet to a formal event.

2) Anything over 42mm and/or about 12 mm thick is a casual watch. I'd never wear a PAM with a suit.

3) I personally do the brown/black shoes/belt/strap coordination.

4) I have trouble wearing blue dial watches unless I'm wearing a white of blue (or combo there of) shirt. I just cant wear a blue dial with a black shirt for example. White/black/gray/silver dials go with everything.

5) To me, sports watches are for casual wear. While I wouldn't normally wear a diver/pilot/etc to a dinner or other non casual event, I will do when on holiday when I often bring only one watch. I know James Bond wears a PO with a tux, but not me.

6) I personally hate chronos, unless it's a really cool vintage piece or an IWC 3714.

7) I don't wear YG/RG anything.

BaggyPants

Actually, Bond has never worn a PO with a Tux. SMP or Aqua Terra.

Kleen™

Missus Beckham...what a mangy little curr. I couldn't and I most defintely wouldn't...

Dr. Jimmy

Actually, Bond has never worn a PO with a Tux. SMP or Aqua Terra.

james_bond_omega_seamaster.jpg

omega-bond-seamaster-planet-ocean-600m-watch.jpg

Omega-Quantum-of-Solace-James-Bond-20081001b1a_jbw007.jpg

BaggyPants

Not in the films though, just adverts :)

onzenuub

Who fucking cares what to wear with wich watch??????????

Conex

Style icons everywhere will agree on one simple cardinal rule; confidence. It doesn't matter what you wear. It matters how you wear it.

Beads are pretty ghey, though. Exponentially so when worn on the same wrist as your watch.

Now this I totally agree with. Confidence.