Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Monty010
Too bad you won't be there as you'll, again, miss all the fun...

Yeah.....just my bad luck.....the prospect of missing "the best GTG......EVER".......trawling the hooker haunts and lager lairs of Amsterdam.....organised by a 20 yr old potless spotty arsed oik fills me with sorrow.......but not as much as the alacrity engendered by my self-imposed absence from the fun...frolics and impoverished festivities that you Dutchies wallow in.....to while the evening away engaged in good-humoured camaraderie and conviviality..oh...lack-a-day....and woe is me........if I only had 5 Euro to cover the drink and food.......a veritable ..nay.. a palatial party of pulchritudinous badinage would be had by one and all........and....for the King's ransom and princely sum of only 5 Euro.......just 5 ...I have to repeat it to myself it is so utterly incalculable and unbelievable. .......5 Euro....again.....damn that Lady Luck........she never truly smiles upon me :(

ignorance is bliss....Right Baldrick?

Baldrick

WHAAAAT !!!!!!!!...........you mean there are other cities besides Amshterdam in der Nederlande.............when did thish happen.....shurely shome mishtake.........!!!!

I really am shorry I'll mish it......shounds az though it might be fun........tho' not as funny as a room-ful of Ethel Mermans trying to pronounce 'squirrel'.......now........that's entertainment ;)

Baldrick

Sorry....I'm ill-equipped to answer that.......that's a question for those with single digit IQs......Stuttery will be along in a moment....he can answer that.....no point in asking Joran.....he's in a negative equity situation ;)

Stuvetjee

Kaassoufflé and Frikandel that´s the reason why it´s always so unhealthy for me to visit a friend who is studying psychology in Groningen. :giggle:

Kaassouffleé :drool: its soo good :)

Joran! we need those saturday! :D

Kleen™

From prevous experience I would've expected the shitfest to escalate right around the page 25 mark.

'guess the past just isn't what it used to be...

Tits McGee

Sorry....I'm ill-equipped to answer that.......that's a question for those with single digit IQs......Stuttery will be along in a moment....he can answer that.....no point in asking in Joran.....he's in a negative equity situation ;)

:lmao2:

Baldrick

It's hard work Kleen.......especially when the material you're given to work with is so poor.....not to mention that their feelings are so precious ;)

Tits McGee

It's hard work Kleen.......especially when the material you're given to work with is so poor.....not to mention that their feelings are so precious ;)

I doubt you'll get much decent material today Baldy. There's a national fast food workers strike today in the US. Got to man the picket lines. :lol:

Stuvetjee

yeah mostly old tools. Almost time for your blood pressure pill gramps :lol:

BadPickle
From prevous experience I would've expected the shitfest to escalate right around the page 25 mark.

'guess the past just isn't what it used to be...

True^^^that, the thread is awash with dullards, dimwits and bandwagoners. :facepalm: surely there's a GH sock to prevent this thread from tapering off................ :lol:

Baldrick
Almost time for your blood pressure pill gramps

@Kleen....see what I mean ........synapses firing on one cylinder...... you live in hope that some witticism or spark of original sarcasm manifests itself......and this is what you get.....surely there must be an EU ruling on this :facepalm:

Stuvetjee
Almost time for your blood pressure pill gramps

@Kleen....see what I mean ........synapses firing on one cylinder...... you live in hope that some witticism or spark of original sarcasm manifests itself......and this is what you get.....surely there must be an EU ruling on this :facepalm:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: atleast you got a story tonight at dinner with granny

DR3M3L
WHAAAAT !!!!!!!!...........you mean there are other cities beside Amsterdam in the Netherlands.............when did this happen.....surely some mistake.........!!!!

I really am sorry I'll mis it......sounds as though it might be fun........though not as funny as a room full of Ethel Mermans trying to pronounce 'squirrel'.......now........that's entertainment ;)

I just fixed some spelling mistakes for you, just like you always do to others....

Sorry....I'm ill-equipped to answer that.......that's a question for those with single digit IQs......Stuttery will be along in a moment....he can answer that.....no point in asking in Joran.....he's in a negative equity situation ;)

Is that all?

Baldrick

Thanksh for that ....if only you could fix it that my earsh didn't hear the shibilance alsho....that would be great....however please refain from any vague notion that you might box them......a watch-shmith shouldn't exsheed hish capabilitiesh.... ;)

No.........thish just in .......

ROPE-A-DOPE1.jpg

Monty010

Finaly something I understand. Thank you :P

zinnboy
WHAAAAT !!!!!!!!...........you mean there are other cities beside Amsterdam in the Netherlands.............when did this happen.....surely some mistake.........!!!! I really am sorry I'll mis it......sounds as though it might be fun........though not as funny as a room full of Ethel Mermans trying to pronounce 'squirrel'.......now........that's entertainment ;)
I just fixed some spelling mistakes for you, just like you always do to others....
Is that all?

LOL. Page 27 cmon.

Baldrick
Finaly something I understand. Thank you :P

My pleasure Sir ;)

plankton

People telling me what color strap goes with "MY" watch.

loiidol

Don't ever wear your watch on your right hand, that's for chicks.

But...but..... I am left-handed :cry: :Cry:

Monty010

Don't ever wear your watch on your right hand, that's for chicks.

But...but..... I am left-handed :cry: :Cry:

so am i. And I still wear lefty ;)

Stuvetjee
Thanksh for that ....if only you could fix it that my earsh didn't hear the shibilance alsho....that would be great....however please refain from any vague notion that you might box them......a watch-shmith shouldn't exsheed hish capabilitiesh.... ;)

No.........thish just in .......

ROPE-A-DOPE1.jpg

Thanks for putting so much effort in that pic. Finally you contributed something to the forum :thumbsup:

Baldrick

Ohh....no need to thank me.....it required hardly any effort at all......on the other hand....for you it might prove a bridge too far..... :D

Did you notice that I shtructured that shentence sho that you wouldn't shpit all over your bib when muttering it to yourshelf.......I'm a thoughtful guy that way ;)

DR3M3L
Ohh....no need to thank me.....

Why not? That's what you like, not? Getting compliments? It's all you live for! Don't wave it away like it's nothing to you, you're enjoying it!

it required hardly any effort at all......

Making a pic like that on your age....... Not much effort? You must be a super-hero-but-still-grumpy-grandfather.

on the other hand....

The one you rub yourself with?

for you it might prove a bridge too far..... :D

We love bridges in The Netherlands, did you know Dutchies build most bridges in your country too? Must feel really safe for you when walking (strumbling?) over a bridge.

Did you notice that I shtructured that shentence sho that you wouldn't shpit all over your bib when muttering it to yourshelf.......

You may have structured your sentence... It's still shit to me...... What happened to your "Oh my english is so damn well and yours suck" attitude?

I'm a thoughtful guy that way ;)

Your sarcasm is bigger then your ego this time......

Realism

almost there.... 30+ pages

Baldrick

What was it you were saying to me about 'quotes'.......... you're very precious. ......aren't you :lol:

Are you a watch-smith.....yet ;)