Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Stuvetjee
Ohh....no need to thank me.....it required hardly any effort at all.....

I can see that... Probably the most exciting thing you did today! Mr keyboard warrior a.k.a Artist :lol:

Baldrick

Oh look.......the Dutchies have formed a gang :rofl:

It's still shit to me......

That's just because you've been brown-nosing Stuttery's lil' brown spider ;)

DR3M3L

What was it you were saying to me about 'quotes'.......... you're very precious. ......aren't you :lol:

I never thought you would've learned so fast B... That's why I started to do your thing.....

Baldrick..................................................OWNED...............AND.................PWND.......................................AGAIN........................

You see how easy, simple, not effective, useless, boring, abominable, mortifying, unfocused, hopeless and wearisome your way of "discussion" is......

Baldrick

Ahhhh....... imitation the sincerest form of flattery :D

Baldrick

Are we at 30 pages yet ?

DR3M3L

That's exactly what I thought you would do again.... Trying to keep on top- but let me tell you..... You just made a mistake..... You started to use bad words...... You see what I mean? You can't find any good excuse, can't find anything to get me down.... Then, all you can think of are some bad words....

Ow.... Just to finish.....

Baldrick.............................................................................................owned and powned.................................................................................AGAIN.

Stuvetjee

Haha is that all? Man youre pathetic...

Ice_Man

You know, this thread is starting to lack that fire it used too....

But you know whose the best damn country in the who wide world? America.

there that should do it.

Baldrick

Oooohhh........using bad words........well..... we can't be having any of that........can we.....!

Are you 2x plugs the best that the Netherlands has to offer.......no wonder you have so many dope shops........it's entirely apropos to use the word dope when referring to nuggets like you.....now......In those immortal words.......begone gnats.

DR3M3L

Oooohhh........using bad words........well..... we can't be having any of that........can we.....!

It's just the way you show how low you actually are. For an old grumpy I can honestly say I never met such a terribly sad guy at your age.. You SHOULD enjoy life now you're still here... Can you imagine this, you pass away and no one actually care about it? It's just your attitude that makes people keep distance from you, it's just your attitude that will bring you down, alone.

zinnboy

Are you 2x plugs the best that the Netherlands has to offer.......no wonder you have so many dope shops........it's entirely apropos to use the word dope when referring to nuggets like you.....now......In those immortal words.......begone gnats.

You say dope like its a bad thing. Marijuana has been proven to help cure cancer, and other things. That's pretty much all I got from your response. The rest doesn't make any sense. Try again. You might be forgetting things now since you're old.

Hornet

You know, this thread is starting to lack that fire it used too....

But you know whose the best damn country in the who wide world? America.

there that should do it.

+1000

We need Conex back in here, that'll help push up the page count......

Porter21
He didn't accept mine......why should I accept his :lol:

i'm going to guess that Conex wasn't able to accept the terms of your wager due to pre-existing complications that were unknown to you at the time of the wager. He tried to change the terms to no avail, therefore was unable to accept the wager.

Now Conex has challenged Baldrick to a wager... are there any pre-existing comitments that would prevent you from accepting his wager?

I still haven't heard any reasons that would prevent Baldrick from accepting Conex's wager to meet up this Saturday....

RichardMiami

sometimes, I find myself hoping for the hopeless -

B is younger than I am - so if he is to be condemned for being "old", perhaps I should also apply the intended insult to myself? Perhaps those of you trading insults here can use your imaginations a bit better than this.

also --

Newbies throwing stones? Some of you, who got to this forum in the past 5 minutes or so, feel free to jump into the fray, despite having been warned. All you do when you engage in this is make yourself look foolish, and get many veteran members upset with you unnecessarily.

Hornet

B is younger than I am - so if he is to be condemned for being "old", perhaps I should also apply the intended insult to myself? Perhaps those of you trading insults here can use your imaginations a bit better than this.

also --

Newbies throwing stones? Some of you, who got to this forum in the past 5 minutes or so, feel free to jump into the fray, despite having been warned. All you do when you engage in this is make yourself look foolish, and get many veteran members upset with you unnecessarily.

Yep, the worst that can happen is you get flamed.......

....and as a 'relative' newbie I have been through this!

RichardMiami

Ummmmm.. no.

There are many things worse that can happen than a mere flaming. You are obviously unfamiliar with The Robert James (PWC) Memorial Gulag For the Horologically Insane

zinnboy

also --

I would say unless you going around saying I'm old and grumpy than you'd be fine. But if you go around saying senseless things like B did then I suppose these insults could be applied.

PAGE 30?

Hornet

Ummmmm.. no.

There are many things worse that can happen than a mere flaming. You are obviously unfamiliar with The Robert James (PWC) Memorial Gulag For the Horologically Insane

Oooow, do tell more. I love a good bedtime story......

....especially a slightly scary one.

onionbag

I'll come back in six months and see which members are still here........

RichardMiami

:search:

BadPickle
I'll come back in six months and see which members are still here........

+1, there is a large turnover of wannabees.

zinnboy

Lol, now my status says not long for this world.

Hornet

:search:

I'm more than capable of searching, just though that you wanted to tell a story.....

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=24795

onionbag
medical-doctor_patient_confidentiality-not_long_for_this_world-doctor-private-confidential-mban71l.jpg