Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Ice_Man

What is "the who wide world" ?

When you're awesome...you don't need to use proper grammar. Perks of being back to back World War Champs.

World War Chumps I think you mean ;)

Hey Baldrick, sprechen Sie Deutsch?...Oh thats right you don't. You're welcome for that :P

Baldrick

Listen son........take some advice from Tits.......don't ..... even your Jolly Green Giant ego won't save you from the bruising you're cruising towards ....... it's good advice he's giving you.....from a true patriot :B):

Tits McGee

Baldy....when you're through can you recommend a good tailor? I could use a new coat for next winter.

StoneBarns_SheepShearing_2.jpg

Baldrick

But.......but.......there will be blood, Tits......blood...I tell you in advance ;)

Ice_Man

Listen son........take some advice from Tits.......don't ..... even your Jolly Green Giant ego won't save you from the bruising you're cruising towards ....... it's good advice he's giving you.....from a true patriot :B):

I'm just trying to get my thread to 40 pages. Anybody can be tough behind a keyboard, that's why I just laugh at whatever is posted. I think people on here quickly mistake sarcasm and humor for insults

Tits McGee

But.......but.......there will be blood, Tits......blood...I tell you in advance ;)

Depends if you're shearing sheep or clubbing baby seals. Either way, doesn't appear like much of a challenge thus far.

Baldrick

I think you may be right on that........but next time, try to inject some humour and or sarcasm into your post....... ;)

BTW.....de Dutchies are busy totting up how many Euros they've collected for BBQ sausages and some low-alcohol lager......so I don't think your thread will spin to 40 !!!

Tits McGee

I'm just trying to get my thread to 40 pages. Anybody can be tough behind a keyboard, that's why I just laugh at whatever is posted. I think people on here quickly mistake sarcasm and humor for insults

There's no tough guys here son. No, none whatsoever.

Baldrick

Don't know about that Tits........my wife says my skin's getting kinda 'leathery'.....tough to chew.. :D

Tits McGee

Don't know about that Tits........my wife says my skin's getting kinda 'leathery'.....tough to chew.. :D

Hate to admit it....but them damn wives are generally right.

Mazz
Kind of symbolizes this whole debacle doesn't it?

http://s4.photobucke...rWhale.mp4.html

Yeah....they kept calling me gramps........still haven't mastered English yet, de Dutchies........they really meant grampus ;)

missmonster-krampus.jpg

Or maybe Krampus

cogwatch

Back to fashion and style.

I own a machine shop. I wore my Lange Tourbillon below to work today. Wearing Levi's Cargo shorts.

Any comments?

66b1f85ad8d441510ca7cef9985a8b0d_zpsc5bdfade.jpg

subiim

Levi's are pretty gay

zinnboy

I own a machine shop. I wore my Lange Tourbillon below to work today. Wearing Levi's Cargo shorts.

Any comments?

If its a gen WTF are you doing, if its a rep still WTF are you doing? Not my style and def. wouldn't go with shorts at all. :wtf:

Levi's are pretty gay

Woah. He owns a machine shop they are probably pretty practical. But wearing that kind of watch is probably not too practical.

cogwatch

If its a gen WTF are you doing, if its a rep still WTF are you doing? Not my style and def. wouldn't go with jeans at all. :wtf:

Ah that's where we differ, and my point of the post. In my opinion, and that's the only one that counts for me, there was absolutely nothing wrong or incongruous about wearing that watch with cargo shorts (even more "out there" than just jeans) working in my machine shop environment. Not even a little bit. Beautiful watch that I LOVE looking at. Why would anything else matter.

Go back to my post earlier in this thread regarding my modern architecture house with European style chandeliers

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=78030&st=160&p=1279924entry1279924

That should give you an idea of how much I care what other people consider appropriate or not. :-)

subiim

Any comments?

If its a gen WTF are you doing, if its a rep still WTF are you doing? Not my style and def. wouldn't go with jeans at all. :wtf:

Levi's are pretty gay

Woah. He works in a machine shop they are probably pretty practical.

So what? Dude says he owns the place. He don't work the machines

Mazz

don't argue with 16yo they know everything

Lagger
I know living in the UK it's a shit hole

I have the feeling that's inaccurate.....I don't think you could ever say the UK is a shit-hole.......you'd have to have lived a very sad life to think that.......then again...living in doss / flop-houses will do that to you.... especially if you're on benefits and can't be arsed doing anything...expecting everything for nothing...you know....living life as a lagger !!!

12 years as a Police Officer, and now Offshore on not far off a six figure salary.............................................not one to brag but in reply to your post I have seen more of the Uk than most and live a great existance having never been on the dole...............I would be interested to hear what your contribution to this 'Great' nation was

narikaa

don't argue with 16yo they know everything

Yup

reminds me of a falling out I had with the staff in a shop back in the UK

Waiting patiently to pay and pizzoff while these matriarchal harridans discoursed on the evils of 'slapping' children there was an unplanned interlude and all eyes turned to me. Taking it as a cue to interject (heaven forbid get served) I said 'I wholeheartedly agree , children should not be slapped, but when they unsuccessfully reach adolescence like the charming specimens congregating around your doorway, they shouldnt be slapped either -rather whaled into with an axe handle'

;)

cogwatch

Any comments?

Levi's are pretty gay

Never owned a business have you? My shop is 10 people. I'm not a machine operator per se, but in addition to sales, marketing, finance, operations, order management, planning, and procurement, when needed I operate machines, deburr, wash parts, shipping and receiving, and pick up and delivery. And "when needed" is pretty much every day to some extent. I don't, however, clean the toilets. We have a cleaning service for that. But if I did, I'd be wearing that Lange Tourbie scrubbing that toilet :-)

zinnboy

Any comments?

Levi's are pretty gay

Never owned a business have you? My shop is 10 people. I'm not a machine operator per se, but in addition to sales, marketing, finance, operations, order management, planning, and procurement, when needed I operate machines, deburr, wash parts, shipping and receiving, and pick up and delivery. And "when needed" is pretty much every day to some extent. I don't, however, clean the toilets. We have a cleaning service for that. But if I did, I'd be wearing that Lange Tourbie scrubbing that toilet :-)

Thank you. Someone who has actually owned a business.

subiim

Any comments?

Levi's are pretty gay

You're missing the point. The Lange is cool man. It's your Levi cut-offs and stonewashed denim jacket that ain't

zinnboy

Any comments?

Levi's are pretty gay

You're missing the point. The Lange is cool man. It's your Levi cut-offs and stonewashed denim jacket that ain't

I think you're missing the point. The Lange isn't cool and the Levis and the jacket are in this case. He oughta go for a GMT or something less dressy.

narikaa

Spoken like people with no experience of wealth

You get your 'instructions' from your icons of the media

Those with enough to elevate themselves from that BS do as they please

Its like the bling collection of another thread, those that dont live in that strata wail 'oh I couldnt wear one of those' well of course you couldnt, youd be the talk of the staff canteen wouldnt you

subiim

Any comments?

Levi's are pretty gay

I think you're missing the point. The Lange isn't cool and the Levis and the jacket are in this case. He oughta go for a GMT or something less dressy.

Wait a minute. You're saying in certain social situations it's cool to wear Levi's cut-off shorts and a stonewashed denim jacket.

That is fucked up