Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

BaggyPants

I'm the height of sartorial elegance today. Wearing a Leicester tigers rugby shirt, Fred Perry hoodie, US issue multicam combat trousers, with a khaki belt, and a pair of red Converse. Matches my PO with brown leather strap perfectly. I still look smarter than my sometime millionaire boss with his 22k Breitling :lol:

Porter21

What is "the who wide world" ?

When you're awesome...you don't need to use proper grammar. Perks of being back to back World War Champs.

World War Chumps I think you mean ;)

Hey Baldrick, sprechen Sie Deutsch?...Oh thats right you don't. You're welcome for that :P

Ice_Man.... just stop. As a vetaran of the US Army & current government employee, I would rather not associate myself with people like you. Yes, America is a great country.... but we are by far not the best. What other countries are 17 TRILLION dollars in debt and keep borrowing money to pay for lazy people to live in section 8 housing and be on wellfare when they don't want to work.

Just stop before you dig yourself into a deep deep hole.... people like you are why there are so many "Murica" memes...

Gangrel67

if anyone tells me what i should wear with my watch... I'd tell you to eff off...

I'd worn a PP and AP with sandals... so what???????????

I say I wouldn't be telling you what or how to wear I'm just saying some of the fashion rules I live by. Some people care about them (more towards the younger crowd) and some people don't.

And don't think for a minute that us 'oldies' don't care about 'fashion' as you put it. The difference is when you get old, you tend to have 'fashion rules' based on years of experience, not rules from the latest issue of GQ.

+ 1 million dirhams

J!m

I thought it was pronounced am-er- RICA now...

Porter21
I thought it was pronounced am-er- RICA now...

yea.... with all of the people like NYCKID here now.... fucking dominicans! :D

Monty010

We'll just my 2 cents. I'm proud and glad to be Dutch and living in the Netherlands. Just as our resident thesaurus probably is about living in the UK/Scotland/some warm Holliday island i forgot about.

So to everyone their own I say.

On the subject. I wholeheartedly agree with the watch the other way around thingy I read earlier. Dont know what it is but that just gives me the creeps.

Realism

thank god it's only 2 cents, and not a nickel

Tits McGee

Wealthy people would never have a discussion like this.

They're too rich to give a fuck about anyone else.

More like "mature individuals" than the wealthy. Unless you sign my paycheck, are a family member, or a friend...I could care less what you think about the price of cheese in Hoboken. Every time I see a post asking what people think about anything I cringe with pain. These clowns will one day run the planet?

Porter21
Wealthy people would never have a discussion like this. They're too rich to give a fuck about anyone else.
More like "mature individuals" than the wealthy. Unless you sign my paycheck, are a family member, or a friend...I could care less what you think about the price of cheese in Hoboken. Every time I see a post asking what people think about anything I cringe with pain. These clowns will one day run the planet?

+1

J!m

These clowns are already running it...

Stuvetjee

We'll just my 2 cents. I'm proud and glad to be Dutch and living in the Netherlands. Just as our resident thesaurus probably is about living in the UK/Scotland/some warm Holliday island i forgot about.

So to everyone their own I say.

On the subject. I wholeheartedly agree with the watch the other way around thingy I read earlier. Dont know what it is but that just gives me the creeps.

+1 mate

Monty010
thank god it's only 2 cents, and not a nickel
couldn't spend more. The rest just went into a new iwc aquatimer vintage :)

myaz

These clowns are already running it...

That's a relief, my tin hat neighbor is convinced it's run by the trilateral commission.

_DC_

How the hell did this thread go to 35 pages so damn fast? Something must have kicked off half way through but ain't nobody got time to trawl through all 35 pages to find out?!

DC

Chrisby
Wealthy people would never have a discussion like this.

They're too rich to give a fuck about anyone else.

I don't give a fuck what you say or anyone else for that matter :rofl:

What's this even about.... Peasants!

:D

Kleen™
How the hell did this thread go to 35 pages so damn fast? Something must have kicked off half way through but ain't nobody got time to trawl through all 35 pages to find out?!

DC

Bait. Gullibility. Time...:-)

Kleen™

...then if you add eloquence and a bit of aspiration to the mix, and you got yaself a winning recipe...

Porter21

baldrick and conex made up the whole thing just for a good laugh lol

Kleen™

Porter is one of Baldricks cybersox entities. Please don't tell me you didn't know that....?!

Porter21
Porter is one of Baldricks cybersox entities. Please don't tell me you didn't know that....?!

....... common, i've been around here long enough to know whats what....

Kleen™

Apparently not...which is kinda odd, since 5 months is plenty for most to be know-it-all experts on RWG...;-)

Porter21
Apparently not...which is kinda odd, since 5 months is plenty for most to be know-it-all experts on RWG...;-)

no... sorry. I don't claim to be a "Know-it-all" expert at all, far from it actually. there is actually very little that i do know on here, however... i can tell when someone is trolling. And I don't feel like getting into a pissing match with you, so i'll just leave it at that...

Chrisby

Pissing contest?

I'll get my Dalmatian.... He can piss 'til the cows come home. I tell you, you've never seen a dog cock his leg for so long. The pug runs for the ark, thinking the end if the world is nigh......

Kleen™

no... sorry. I don't claim to be a "Know-it-all" expert at all, far from it actually. there is actually very little that i do know on here, however... i can tell when someone is trolling. And I don't feel like getting into a pissing match with you, so i'll just leave it at that...

Stop it, Baldrick. Please...

Pseudonym
I know living in the UK it's a shit hole

I have the feeling that's inaccurate.....I don't think you could ever say the UK is a shit-hole.......you'd have to have lived a very sad life to think that.......then again...living in doss / flop-houses will do that to you.... especially if you're on benefits and can't be arsed doing anything...expecting everything for nothing...you know....living life as a lagger !!!

12 years as a Police Officer, and now Offshore on not far off a six figure salary.............................................not one to brag but in reply to your post I have seen more of the Uk than most and live a great existance having never been on the dole...............I would be interested to hear what your contribution to this 'Great' nation was

I fail to see what you earn has anything to do with all this?

Congrats on being offshore. Must be an excellent life knowing you work 12months worth of hours in just 6 with not hope of getting a holiday during your hitch. provided your on a steady rotation that is...