Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

black263

Are you on the level ?

I am.

black263
How the hell did this thread go to 35 pages so damn fast? Something must have kicked off half way through but ain't nobody got time to trawl through all 35 pages to find out?!

DC

Bait. Gullibility. Time...:-)

Can you and Baldrick please use English words. He called noobs Gullible, and now you're using Gullibility. I'd not heard those words before, and when I looked in my Oxford English Dictionary, the word isn't there.

Conex
How the hell did this thread go to 35 pages so damn fast? Something must have kicked off half way through but ain't nobody got time to trawl through all 35 pages to find out?!

DC

Bait. Gullibility. Time...:-)

Can you and Baldrick please use English words. He called noobs Gullible, and now you're using Gullibility. I'd not heard those words before, and when I looked in my Oxford English Dictionary, the word isn't there.

I think you will find 'gullibility' is a word. Noun of gullible I believe.

Hornet

Getting back on topic here; does this pint go with my watch?

20140516_124332_zpsxnrixqlt.jpg

Conex

Would have gone better with a pint of Guiness ;)

Hornet

Warm-ish day, sitting outside the pub......

.....has to be a pale ale in my book.

.....oh no, it's starting all over again; different people, different alcohol preferences!

Chrisby

.....oh no, it's starting all over again; different people, different alcohol preferences!

:rofl:

:getcoat:

Hornet

What goes with a 45mm PO or a B&R?

Conex

Hahahaha

Lagger

I may only have 7 days in but after biting at the comment from Baldrick, who is just plain offensive and not even remotely funny, I recognise the old stalwart mentality of I can say what the fuck I want from other forums to know to ignore any further comments....And I know when you failed to answer your contribution to society that it was very little, probably why you became a keyboard warrior.

Reg:

Put in a dozen as musker and dinnae chore enough to retire ???

Being of Gypsy decent myself I'm guesing you are with that comment? I have a nice healthy pension built up but had to leave when the Torys got into power and destroyed the Office of Constable, thankfully I had a trade to fall back on!

Pseudonym

I fail to see what you earn has anything to do with all this?

Congrats on being offshore. Must be an excellent life knowing you work 12months worth of hours in just 6 with not hope of getting a holiday during your hitch. provided your on a steady rotation that is...

I did feel a bit of an arse after I wrote that, but I was accused of being a dole waller after Baldricks personal slant, and I was just showing that I have done my bit for society and pay a lot of tax towards the maintenance of the career unemployed and immigrants that this lovely country seems to nurture.

I am in a rotation, but we now get 4 weeks paid holiday so I only work 5 months

millionaire wannabe
You're all......and I mean ALL.......a shower of wannabes. ......and failing fucking miserably at it :B):

Actually I'm a successful wannabe! Lol. :)

cogwatch

Pale brown ale and black strap. Big faux pas. Worse than my Lange Tourbillion with Levi's Cargo Shorts in a Machine Shop. You are banned from the next high society function, and all future functions if you don't get your fashion act together :lol:

Hornet

Pale brown ale and black strap. Big faux pas. Worse than my Lange Tourbillion with Levi's Cargo Shorts in a Machine Shop. You are banned from the next high society function, and all future functions if you don't get your fashion act together :lol:

I was wearing a sarong (commando of course..... :P), sandals (with obligatory white socks...) and a pink muscle vest. Surely that makes it all OK?

....by the way it's pale golden ale, not brown. Tut, tut...... :P

Pseudonym

I did feel a bit of an arse after I wrote that...

...I am in a rotation, but we now get 4 weeks paid holiday so I only work 5 months

That's fair enough.

Good show. Better for you boys.

Baldrick

@Lagger...!

Well....now that you know that you can say what you want......lissen up arse.......YOU defined yourself as a 'lagger' when you chose it as your moniker.....not me....I commented initially on YOU defining the UK as a shit-hole....which makes about as much sense as you do.....as YOU confirm...you felt a bit of an 'arse' after you said it.....I was just confirming you were..perhaps learn to think before hitting the keyboard.....!!!

And I know when you failed to answer your contribution to society[/quotE]

WRONG.....I didn't FAIL to answer you....I'm under no obligation to.......so I chose not to.......you tried to hit me with the old...... "I'd be interested in hearing" ..nugget that is standard interrogation-speak......I'm not answerable to YOU......and I told you in no uncertain terms....so.......lest you forget.....YOU were simply a CIVILIAN...authorised to wear uniform....and carry out duties and act on behalf of fellow citizens.......policing by MY consent and my fellow citizens.....so don't go getting all up yourself.

As for my contributions to the forum.......you know NOTHING......so best keep your trap shut until you do......remember the old adage...'best to remain silent.....'...... :B):

Lagger

Lagger is an old fashioned term for a Thermal Insulation Engineer (my trade)

@cagerattled/stillavoidingthequestion

Edited by Lagger

Baldrick
Lagger:

A person, male or female, that is expected to work or do something and does not take action due to the fact of his lazyness and or inconsiderate feelings towards other people. Some one who is EXTREMELY LAZY and does not do SHIT!!!!

@Icouldgiveafuckuarse.com

It'll take waaay more than you possess or ever did to rattle my cage :B):

zufir

...I like to wear my gold timex watch while heading to the club ? :D

Lagger

It'll take waaay more than you possess or ever did to rattle my cage :B):

Caps and Bold, yeah it wasn't rattled (much) :bs:

Baldrick

Caps and bold...for emphasis.....'cos you don't know when you're being an arse and not...... but excuse my ignorance, 'cos apparently there's no dichotomy there......you're obviously an arse all the time :B):

Now, given that you're a noob, I'm not going to afford you any opportunity to think you may shine.....suffice to say, you know nothing but think you know everything...... welcome to the criminal classes...!

Tits McGee

I may only have 7 days in but after biting at the comment from Baldrick, who is just plain offensive and not even remotely funny, I recognise the old stalwart mentality of I can say what the fuck I want from other forums to know to ignore any further comments....And I know when you failed to answer your contribution to society that it was very little, probably why you became a keyboard warrior.

Reg:

Being of Gypsy decent myself I'm guesing you are with that comment? I have a nice healthy pension built up but had to leave when the Torys got into power and destroyed the Office of Constable, thankfully I had a trade to fall back on!

Pseudonym

Congrats on being offshore. Must be an excellent life knowing you work 12months worth of hours in just 6 with not hope of getting a holiday during your hitch. provided your on a steady rotation that is...

I did feel a bit of an arse after I wrote that, but I was accused of being a dole waller after Baldricks personal slant, and I was just showing that I have done my bit for society and pay a lot of tax towards the maintenance of the career unemployed and immigrants that this lovely country seems to nurture.

When I first became the police I arrived at a restaurant for lunch with the veteran officers. I was promptly told I couldn't sit at the big boys table with the veterans as nobody trusted me yet. I had to earn that right. As the years went on, I too, kicked many a rookie to the kids table during lunch. They had to earn their right to sit at the big boys table like I did. It was a right of passage. You sir, claim to have been the police and should know better. If you were in the military, you would act accordingly also.

You were simply slapped on your rookie behind and told to go sit at the kids table until you could be trusted & you had earned some credibility around here. I think in the UK it's called learning your "station". I'd advise you to remain silent and exercise a smidge of humility when spoken to by your elders. This is a very special place indeed. If you're smart, you'll find that out.

No, I don't suppose you will though. My bet is that you'll have the requisite hissy fit and in the end.....catch your lunch like most of the other rookies do. :Whistle:

Lagger

Reg:

Pseudonym

When I first became the police I arrived at a restaurant for lunch with the veteran officers. I was promptly told I couldn't sit at the big boys table with the veterans as nobody trusted me yet. I had to earn that right. As the years went on, I too, kicked many a rookie to the kids table during lunch. They had to earn their right to sit at the big boys table like I did. It was a right of passage. You sir, claim to have been the police and should know better. If you were in the military, you would act accordingly also.

You were simply slapped on your rookie behind and told to go sit at the kids table until you could be trusted & you had earned some credibility around here. I think in the UK it's called learning your "station". I'd advise you to remain silent and exercise a smidge of humility when spoken to by your elders. This is a very special place indeed. If you're smart, you'll find that out.

No, I don't suppose you will though. My bet is that you'll have the requisite hissy fit and in the end.....catch your lunch like most of the other rookies do. :Whistle:

That is how it used to be in the UK Police 40 years ago, if that is still how it goes on in the states well I pity those working with a prevailing bullying attitude, if you don't embrace new opinions and keep doing it how it always has been done you will never move forward.

And the Police in the UK is a different thing all together to the forces, soldiers don't have to take children into care, much the same as I would not know what to do in a fire fight, rank structure is were the similarity ends.

I like how the old establishment seem to gang up on the Noob, but if that is all you know it is only to be expected

Tits McGee

Reg:

Pseudonym

No, I don't suppose you will though. My bet is that you'll have the requisite hissy fit and in the end.....& catch your lunch like most of the other rookies do. :Whistle:

That is how it used to be in the UK Police 40 years ago, if that is still how it goes on in the states well I pity those working with a prevailing bullying attitude, if you don't embrace new opinions and keep doing it how it always has been done you will never move forward.

And the Police in the UK is a different thing all together to the forces, soldiers don't have to take children into care, much the same as I would not know what to do in a fire fight, rank structure is were the similarity ends.

I like how the old establishment seem to gang up on the Noob, but if that is all you know it is only to be expected

I'll have a BLT & diet coke.

RUSH2112

Just checking in. Carry on boys.

Kleen™

Lol...hilarity ensues...