Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

black263
How the hell did this thread go to 35 pages so damn fast? Something must have kicked off half way through but ain't nobody got time to trawl through all 35 pages to find out?!

DC

Bait. Gullibility. Time...:-)

Can you and Baldrick please use English words. He called noobs Gullible, and now you're using Gullibility. I'd not heard those words before, and when I looked in my Oxford English Dictionary, the word isn't there.

I think you will find 'gullibility' is a word. Noun of gullible I believe.

It's just toooooo easy nowadays.

fatarms
:lol:

subiim

Did that dude fly to London yet?

Dr Yan

Anything good on the telly ?

zinnboy

Nah.

James.

Double bluff

nuttcrac69

This thing still going on?

Man, am I glad I have an actual life....

Hornet

I may only have 7 days in but after biting at the comment from Baldrick, who is just plain offensive and not even remotely funny, I recognise the old stalwart mentality of I can say what the fuck I want from other forums to know to ignore any further comments....And I know when you failed to answer your contribution to society that it was very little, probably why you became a keyboard warrior.

Reg:

Put in a dozen as musker and dinnae chore enough to retire ???

Being of Gypsy decent myself I'm guesing you are with that comment? I have a nice healthy pension built up but had to leave when the Torys got into power and destroyed the Office of Constable, thankfully I had a trade to fall back on!

Pseudonym

I fail to see what you earn has anything to do with all this?

Congrats on being offshore. Must be an excellent life knowing you work 12months worth of hours in just 6 with not hope of getting a holiday during your hitch. provided your on a steady rotation that is...

I did feel a bit of an arse after I wrote that, but I was accused of being a dole waller after Baldricks personal slant, and I was just showing that I have done my bit for society and pay a lot of tax towards the maintenance of the career unemployed and immigrants that this lovely country seems to nurture.

I am in a rotation, but we now get 4 weeks paid holiday so I only work 5 months

When I first became the police I arrived at a restaurant for lunch with the veteran officers. I was promptly told I couldn't sit at the big boys table with the veterans as nobody trusted me yet. I had to earn that right. As the years went on, I too, kicked many a rookie to the kids table during lunch. They had to earn their right to sit at the big boys table like I did. It was a right of passage. You sir, claim to have been the police and should know better. If you were in the military, you would act accordingly also.

You were simply slapped on your rookie behind and told to go sit at the kids table until you could be trusted & you had earned some credibility around here. I think in the UK it's called learning your "station". I'd advise you to remain silent and exercise a smidge of humility when spoken to by your elders. This is a very special place indeed. If you're smart, you'll find that out.

No, I don't suppose you will though. My bet is that you'll have the requisite hissy fit and in the end.....catch your lunch like most of the other rookies do. :Whistle:

Are we in the police now? And which way to the RWG canteen...?

Monty010

Getting back on topic here; does this pint go with my watch?

20140516_124332_zpsxnrixqlt.jpg

Pale brown ale and black strap. Big faux pas. Worse than my Lange Tourbillion with Levi's Cargo Shorts in a Machine Shop. You are banned from the next high society function, and all future functions if you don't get your fashion act together :lol:

I was wearing a sarong (commando of course..... :P), sandals (with obligatory white socks...) and a pink muscle vest. Surely that makes it all OK?

....by the way it's pale golden ale, not brown. Tut, tut...... :P

pictures of the vest or I'm bot gonna believe it :P

Hornet

Getting back on topic here; does this pint go with my watch?

20140516_124332_zpsxnrixqlt.jpg

Pale brown ale and black strap. Big faux pas. Worse than my Lange Tourbillion with Levi's Cargo Shorts in a Machine Shop. You are banned from the next high society function, and all future functions if you don't get your fashion act together :lol:

I was wearing a sarong (commando of course..... :P), sandals (with obligatory white socks...) and a pink muscle vest. Surely that makes it all OK?

....by the way it's pale golden ale, not brown. Tut, tut...... :P

pictures of the vest or I'm bot gonna believe it :P

You got me, don't have pink muscle vest...

....do have a sarong from my time in Thailand. No photos.

Ice_Man

So have we decided who has the best sub yet?

Baldrick

Yeah...Russia !!!

zinnboy

Yeah...Russia !!!

Will you just apologize and move on? America is one of the world's greatest countries.

Ice_Man

Yeah...Russia !!!

"It reminds me of the heavy days of Sputnik and Yuri Gararin when the world would tremble at the sound of our rockets....now they will tremble at the sound of our silence."

Mark9117

They're arguing about other things right now.

Just trying to bring back "that fire."

'Tis better to have tried and failed than left the wisdom unsaid.

Baldrick
Will you just apologize and move on?

ApologiSe for what........sorry son ..you must have me confused with an apologi Z t

America is one of the world's greatest countries.

That may very well be......but it's only one and with a distorted view of it's exceptionalism !!!

Kleen™

Me zaw wot u did theyre...

RUSH2112

Yeah...Russia !!!

"It reminds me of the heavy days of Sputnik and Yuri Gararin when the world would tremble at the sound of our rockets....now they will tremble at the sound of our silence."

I thought it was "heady" days. Heady meaning "having a strong or intoxicating effect."

Dr Yan

so did Conex got to London or what?????

subiim

Um, yeah I wanna know too

Kleen™

Well, he never presented the evidence in the form of the flightticket as he said he would. Not that it makes any difference to me, whatsoever, but it might bias the assessment of "did or didn't" more towards the former...

...the latter!

Porter21
Well, he never presented the evidence in the form of the flightticket as he said he would. Not that it makes any difference to me, whatsoever, but it might bias the assessment of "did or didn't" more towards the former... ...the latter!

ok.... this is getting old now, why are people so gullible?

Kleen™

What does gullible mean.

"Gullibles Journey to the Land of the Giants"...?

James.
What does gullible mean.

"Gullibles Journey to the Land of the Giants"...?

I remember reading somewhere that you're 100% correct.

I too though these flight detaiks were a "sure thing" given the posturing... smoke signals I suppose.

Baldrick
:popcorn: