Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Dr Yan

My Mother always taught me to believe half of what I saw and none of what I heard..................

Realism

move on to London?

Baldrick
My Mother always taught me to believe half of what I saw and none of what I heard..................

Lou Reed taught me that ;)

BadPickle

Sevenhundredandfiftyfour posts and still no flight e-ticket.

It's blatantly evident that Bossman Greg is on his hollies :lol:

BadPickle

WOW! BALDRICK WAS TAUGHT BY LOU REED EVERYBODY!

yes I am shouting ;)

nuttcrac69

WOW! BALDRICK WAS TAUGHT BY LOU REED EVERYBODY!

yes I am shouting ;)

It it was anybody else I would not have believed it....

Conex
What does gullible mean.

"Gullibles Journey to the Land of the Giants"...?

I remember reading somewhere that you're 100% correct.

I too though these flight detaiks were a "sure thing" given the posturing... smoke signals I suppose.

Well truth be told I booked, then asked for a refund, was told I would get a partial refund, my wife told me I should go anyway, so I decided to come. So I arrived saturday afternoon at Heathrow, beautiful weather. Went straight to Essex, my home town to see my old man. Now I am in Wales visiting the in-laws until tomorrow night, back in Dubai wednesday via Schipol for a few hours stop over with a mate. I will happily PM my flight confirmation to anyone who wants to see it (with the obvious details photoshopped out), but i am not going to post it on here.

Hornet
What does gullible mean.

I too though these flight detaiks were a "sure thing" given the posturing... smoke signals I suppose.

Well truth be told I booked, then asked for a refund, was told I would get a partial refund, my wife told me I should go anyway, so I decided to come. So I arrived saturday afternoon at Heathrow, beautiful weather. Went straight to Essex, my home town to see my old man. Now I am in Wales visiting the in-laws until tomorrow night, back in Dubai wednesday via Schipol for a few hours stop over with a mate. I will happily PM my flight confirmation to anyone who wants to see it (with the obvious details photoshopped out), but i am not going to post it on here.

Post a picture of you holding a UK newspaper with today's date (and a nice wristie...) and that should satisfy the baying mob Conex......

....and then it can start over again and we can get this thread up to 40 pages without ever mentioning 'fashion'.

Conex
What does gullible mean.

Post a picture of you holding a UK newspaper with today's date (and a nice wristie...) and that should satisfy the baying mob Conex......

....and then it can start over again and we can get this thread up to 40 pages without ever mentioning 'fashion'.

Haha that sounds fair.

Hornet
What does gullible mean.

Haha that sounds fair.

You came over at just the right time fella, lovely weather.....

Realism

is this London, Ontario as in Canada (the land of the Canucks)? :canada:

James.

is this London, Ontario as in Canada (the land of the Canucks)? :canada:

It's pronounced "Canadia"

George.
What does gullible mean.

Where abouts in Essex are you from mate?

Conex
What does gullible mean.

Colchester, born and bred mate.

What does gullible mean.

George.
What does gullible mean.

What does gullible mean.

Ah nice, I'm from Brentwood, not too far from you!

RUSH2112

Anyone apologize yet?

gB.
Anyone apologize yet?

I'm sorry. What?

RUSH2112
Anyone apologize yet?

I'm sorry. What?

There's one

Conex
What does gullible mean.

What does gullible mean.

Ah nice, I'm from Brentwood, not too far from you!

Ah I know it well. Lived in Billericay for a year or so and used to go for a beer in Brentwood.

Conex

Here you go fellas. Gone one better than my e-ticket. Here's my boarding pass with my vintage Omega 300 in shot.

6c57da0c0aba517b7b0cd7c1692c305f_zps78013f1b.jpg

James.

You should have got an ezyjet to Holland for the Dutch gtgbq

Tits McGee

Here you go fellas. Gone one better than my e-ticket. Here's my boarding pass with my vintage Omega 300 in shot.

6c57da0c0aba517b7b0cd7c1692c305f_zps78013f1b.jpg

You left your wife at home to fly to London because of a post by Baldrick? WHY?

Please tell me you had this trip planned before this thread was even started.

This place is getting stranger by the minute. :omfg:

Mazz

This place is getting stranger worse by the minute. :omfg:

Fixed that for ya

Chrisby

Let's get this back on topic.

Which of your pets really peeve you?

fatarms

Let's get this back on topic.

Which of your pets really peeve you?

I had two greyhounds years back and took them outside on a pretty windy day. One of those fuckers peeved all over my leg. Never stand downwind from a pissing greyhound. Pretty sure that was the moral in one of Aesop's fables.