Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Man

Whats some of your unwritten/pet peeve watch fashion rules?

Baldrick
And I believe if i posted it everyone would agree it was ASKING for advice

WRONG.......when I was ripping you a new one at that time ( for being a 'military' fantasist with your avatar and signature...which you quickly dropped after I highlighted it.... which you STILL are ....FFS....EVERY photo you post shows you in the back of a troop carrier/helo....or wearing army issue gear.....we GET IT....you're tough and ruthless....sorry my bad...rough and toothless ).......you sent me the PM....now in my book......old-fashioned geezer that I am....that implies desperation...you came to me cap in hand...."sorry to bother you ".....to have the affrontery to think I would help you....WHY?......because we're on the same forum....fuck, I don't know you from a warm piss-hole in the snow....with even less regard for you than that....and you're "asking" me to help you by 'advising' you on how to smuggle watches INTO Thailand.......that demonstrates a whole new level of stupidity on your part...roughly on a par with the IQ of ameobic dysentry........but hey....I shouldn't expect more from you...after all you're living a life where your 'superiors' tell you what to wear and where and when to go....NOW....don't send me any more PMs......'cos when you do.........

Conex

WRONG.......when I was ripping you a new one at that time ( for being a 'military' fantasist with your avatar and signature...which you quickly dropped after I highlighted it.... which you STILL are ....FFS....EVERY photo you post shows you in the back of a troop carrier/helo....or wearing army issue gear.....we GET IT....you're tough and ruthless....sorry my bad...rough and toothless ).......you sent me the PM....now in my book......old-fashioned geezer that I am....that implies desperation...you came to me cap in hand...."sorry to bother you ".....to have the affrontery to think I would help you....WHY?......because we're on the same forum....fuck, I don't know you from a warm piss-hole in the snow....with even less regard for you than that....and you're "asking" me to help you by 'advsing' you on how to smuggle watches INTO Thailand.......that demonstrates a whole new level of stupidity on your part...roughly on a par with the IQ of ameobic dysentry........but hey....I shouldn't expect more from you.......NOW....don't send me any more PMs......'cos when you do.........

OMG........ You really are.......... a massive.......... dick. Now....... let's move on........ (see how I can add......... loads of full stops as well). Back on topic.

WRONG.......when I was ripping you a new one at that time ( for being a 'military' fantasist with your avatar and signature...which you quickly dropped after I highlighted it.... which you STILL are ....FFS....EVERY photo you post shows you in the back of a troop carrier/helo....or wearing army issue gear.....we GET IT....you're tough and ruthless....sorry my bad...rough and toothless ).......you sent me the PM....now in my book......old-fashioned geezer that I am....that implies desperation...you came to me cap in hand...."sorry to bother you ".....to have the affrontery to think I would help you....WHY?......because we're on the same forum....fuck, I don't know you from a warm piss-hole in the snow....with even less regard for you than that....and you're "asking" me to help you by 'advising' you on how to smuggle watches INTO Thailand.......that demonstrates a whole new level of stupidity on your part...roughly on a par with the IQ of ameobic dysentry........but hey....I shouldn't expect more from you...after all you're living a life where your 'superiors' tell you what to wear and where and when to go....NOW....don't send me any more PMs......'cos when you do.........

Oh and PM sent

Baldrick
OMG........ You really are.......... a massive.......... dick.

Yeah....but I don't follow the orders of other dicks.....and I still know how to smuggle stuff into and out of Thailand... ;)

Oh and PM sent

I still smell shite !

Conex

..........and.............

Mystery Shopper

Nothing about cravat & strap matching in 9 pages?

kennycoder
Don't ever wear your watch on your right hand, that's for chicks. And most chicks wear them on their left hands. What the hell are you thinking?

Also, bracelets with beads or whatever... again, chicks.

Those two things make me laugh when I see them in the wrist check threads.

I agree about the beads and other stuff but I'm a lefty and a watch on my right is the only way

Steve McQueen wore his watches on his right wrist and i believe I can confidently say he was the coolest muthafunka ever and a total style icon. So you right wrist wearers out there have nothing to worry about. And for you younger generation, you might want to have a butchers at David Beckham. Right wrist. And he definitely ain't no chick.

THAT ^^

Also lefty here.. and i just can't stand wearing watch on my left hand. Feels wrong.

Conex

Nothing about cravat & strap matching in 9 pages?

Can't beat a good cravat. And finally back on topic.

Baldrick
....and.....

You wanna participate in some Q&A with me......?

DR3M3L

.......... Me........ Thinks......... Baldrick......... Is......... Once....... Again........ Unreasonable......

Seriously Baldrick, there is a hugh difference between reality and the world you live in... You are basing your aguements against me on just 2-3 posts I made.... You should know better as you call members out daily for not investegating more before posting.... All you do is act like a grumpy old fucker that doesn't know what to do now you're retired..... Go grab you tablet once again, quote each line as usual and tell me I'm wrong.... I NEVER wrote anything against you without a good source of information... You based yours on nothing, try, please try, just once again... To actually say something that's actually the truth based on good sources...

Stuvetjee
You need to take a tablet

I need to take some really strong painkillers when I read some of the fantasy shite you post :B):

Yes, take 10 at once. Oh wait sorry, just so you can quote me line by line...

Yes

Take

At

Once

He won't as he knows it's getting boring with the line-by-line technique. I'm still waiting for a better method.

He doesn't have a better (or different) technique so don't hold your breath.

I won't, waiting for a good reply though.... He's not too fast on his tablet.....

No he's probably turned the front facing camera on and is busy arguing with himself.

:rofl: :rofl:

Stuvetjee

.......... Me........ Thinks......... Baldrick......... Is......... Once....... Again........ Unreasonable......

Seriously Baldrick, there is a hugh difference between reality and the world you live in... You are basing your aguements against me on just 2-3 posts I made.... You should know better as you call members out daily for not investegating more before posting.... All you do is act like a grumpy old fucker that doesn't know what to do now you're retired..... Go grab you tablet once again, quote each line as usual and tell me I'm wrong.... I NEVER wrote anything against you without a good source of information... You based yours on nothing, try, please try, just once again... To actually say something that's actually the truth based on good sources...

And now we wait for a sarcastic/offending reply... As usual...

Edited by Stuvetjee

Conex
....and.....

You wanna participate in some Q&A with me......?

Yes......what's....... your........ favourite......... colour.....................................?

Baldrick

Skittles ;)

My turn....

What's the most expensive watch you own.......rep or gen ?

DR3M3L
Skittles ;)

My turn....

You just forgot to reply to me, should I say sir?.... Nah..

Baldrick

Sorry....please excuse....I'll ignore you some other time....big people are playing now :B):

Conex
Skittles ;)

My turn....

Umm gen would be an old Rolex GMT I bought in the 90s. Rep would be a Hublot 4000 king diver although I just sold that as I never wore it.

My turn. Brogues or loafers?

Baldrick

Neither!

OK.......how far ahead of GMT are you at your current location?

Conex

4 hrs. But with British summer time, three hours ahead of the UK.

Right. Scottish independence or stay part of Britain?

Baldrick

Won't happen....so point is moot.

OK......my most expensive after I sold my AP Arnold is my rose gold Breguet Type XX Transatlantique....current approx value around $13k........you up for a little gamble....my watch against yours as stake ?

DR3M3L
Sorry....please excuse....I'll ignore you some other time....big people are playing now :B):

Sound more like a child to me.

Baldrick

Yeah.....you're more of a "hobbyist" than a watch-smith.......I think there's every possibility tho' that you might have slept with one..... b):

DR3M3L

Who knows..... Once again just something you assume.... Nothing serious, nothing based on facts.... Will you ever learn from your own words? Go figure, newbies come in and you act like a dick telling them they need to fuck off and read before they post.... Where's your own knowledge? Should I say you need to fuck up right now just because you didn't read and never actually used ONE agruement based on truth?

Read my signature.

Conex
Won't happen....so point is moot.

OK......my most expensive after I sold my AP Arnold is my rose gold Breguet Type XX Transatlantique....current approx value around $13k........you up for a little gamble....my watch against yours as stake ?

Not really. I don't gamble.

Baldrick

But you don't know the bet or what it involves!

There's every possibility that you could take the Breguet !

Conex

Ok, indulge me for a minute, if you will. Give me your best shot.