Sign in to follow this  
speedzmaster

Now this is a time-line I like to see!

speedzmaster

1. 2-Sep-2010 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
  2. 2-Sep-2010 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
  3. 3-Sep-2010 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 3-Sep-2010
  4. 2010/09/02 10:10 International item mailed in origin country
  5. 2010/09/03 21:02 MISSISSAUGA Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
  6. 20:59 MISSISSAUGA International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
  7. 21:02 MISSISSAUGA Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing
  8. 2010/09/04 05:01 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility

Member X

Git! lol

Brightlight

I hate you and I think I will emigrate to Canada! My last one arrived in the UK Monday, was delivered Friday. The only thing that cheers me up is you won't get it till Monday, weekends are a bummer :D

speedzmaster
I hate you and I think I will emigrate to Canada! My last one arrived in the UK Monday, was delivered Friday. The only thing that cheers me up is you won't get it till Monday, weekends are a bummer :D

Actually, I won't be getting it until Tuesday. Monday is a holiday here, Labour Day, where nobody works. ;)

Brightlight

Actually, I won't be getting it until Tuesday. Monday is a holiday here, Labour Day, where nobody works. ;)

Even better news!! ;) That will teach you to be cocky about Canada post ;)

speedzmaster

So what! Look at the customs delay time!

Brightlight
I hate you and I think I will emigrate to Canada! My last one arrived in the UK Monday, was delivered Friday. The only thing that cheers me up is you won't get it till Monday, weekends are a bummer ;)

So what! Look at the customs delay time!

I know, that's why I am trying to get some consolation from the overall delay :D I'm jealous............

Luthier

What, Canada celebrate American holidays???

:D

speedzmaster

What, Canada celebrate American holidays???

:)

Au contraire, my guitar-making friend. Labour Day has been celebrated in Canada since the 1880's.

"Labour Day has been celebrated on the first Monday in September in Canada since the 1880s. The origins of Labour Day in Canada can be traced back to April 14, 1872 when a parade was staged in support of the Toronto Typographical Union's strike for a 58-hour work-week."

Toronto. My home town.

Whereas, "the first Labor Day in the United States was celebrated on September 5, 1882 in New York City."

Looks like we (Canadians) beat you buy 10 years. Enjoy the celebrations...even if you are 10 years too late. ;)