Sign in to follow this  
Gez777

Oldie but goldie!

Gez777

Here are some pictures of a great Tag replica I bought over 15yrs ago when on holiday in Thailand.

Over the years I had to replace the pearl (with some Epoxy and Lume) but it's still going fine and keeps

great time. The guy I bought it from said it was made in Japan and compared to the other reps around at the

time it was quality. It came with a Miyota non hacking movement too! BTW, It is 38mm across the case, which

seemed fine then but feels a little small these days.

DSCF4844.jpg

DSCF4847.jpg

Miyota.jpg

Edited by Gez777

wez

Not bad for 15 years :o

Rands09

Looks great ...what a buy

J!m

Flashback!

dstudioarch

Here are some pictures of a great Tag replica I bought over 15yrs ago when on holiday in Thailand.

Over the years I had to replace the pearl (with some Epoxy and Lume) but it's still going fine and keeps

great time. The guy I bought it from said it was made in Japan and compared to the other reps around at the

time it was quality. It came with a Miyota non hacking movement too! BTW, It is 38mm across the case, which

seemed fine then but feels a little small these days.

DSCF4844.jpg

DSCF4847.jpg

Miyota.jpg

I have similar one, I believe this from 1991/1992. At that time, I didn't know anything about reps or Tag. I got this from my dad and the only watch I had for over 15 years until I start collect another watch in 2007.

jam1_zps797c69ae.gif