Sign in to follow this  
lap9387

Sorted. order Cancelled as misunderstanding.

lap9387

After adding another watch to my seamaster pro order, i opted for the milgauss.

I told the TD EXACTLY what I wanted, "the new BP with 1:1 build AND superlume" i even sent him a link to it on another TD website,

His reply "yes, i can get that for your"

Today QC pics come in with the subject "BP MILGAUSS" and I challenge the superlume (as its clearly not)

he replies "only the hands are superlume"

so i send him the same link to the other TD site and inform him "the new BP milgauss has superlume on time markers" and include a picture.

i wonder if its a case of misunderstanding, or trying to pull a fast one?

Porter21

why didn't you just order from the TD that had the one you wanted??? :dunno:

jdog

why didn't you just order from the TD that had the one you wanted??? :dunno:

Prob trying to avoid the extra shipping charges. It may be a miscommunication as I dont think its deliberate.

seclark007

Remember, the dealers only deal....they accept what the factory tells them as gospel. We have had several cases here in the past where there has been miscommunication regarding movements...

there was no fast one....you asked for superlume....you got superlume. What you failed to do was say WHERE the superlume was to be applied :rofl:

I joke a bit, but the lesson is that you need to be very specific when you are describing a watch - especially one from a competitor.

lap9387

fair point lads....

Yeah, id already ordered a seamaster pro from him and was happy with it and was just waiting to get a second watch on the order.

However, once id approved the seamaster, he then sent a different seamaster to be approved which had a lume that looked to be applied in the same way a 2 year old would colour a square box using a crayon... So that got rejected.

Now im no further forward with the milgauss and god only knows what seamaster ill end up with...

Might just cancel em both as its just becoming a fuck on??

lap9387

cancelled it as he apologised for misunderstanding.