Sign in to follow this  
roshim

Where can I find a good quality Longines,Tag,Omega replicas?

roshim

I have seen all the trusted sites here, but I can't tell what is a good quality watch and what's not..

Can I get help please?

And what is your best site to order from (sites that are in the trusted list here)?

Thanks

KeNnY

every trusted dealer has basically the same source for the replicated watches. Some if are special, they say a name of the watch factory or if it newer version there will be written something like V2, V3 (V for version). If you buy from trusted dealers, the quality will be ok :) or search for some feedback for your wanted watch

greg_r

There is no 'best site'. All of the dealers with subforums here are exceptional and you won't go wrong with any of them.

As far as the watch goes, it depends on what you're looking at. Most watches are sourced from the same small range of factories, so it's just a case of finding what you want. If you post about a specific model, we'll be able to offer more advice...

Also, have a good read of the posts pinned to the top of the 'new members', 'general discussion' and 'watch reference & repair' subforums. They'll fill you in about a lot of things you need to know in order to make an informed choice.

roshim
every trusted dealer has basically the same source for the replicated watches. Some if are special, they say a name of the watch factory or if it newer version there will be written something like V2, V3 (V for version). If you buy from trusted dealers, the quality will be ok :) or search for some feedback for your wanted watch

Thanks, do you have a favorite seller?

Ska

You'll find that each dealer here is somebody's favourite!

The best thing to do is to read some reviews and see who buys what from whom. They all have their particular strengths.

As a newbie I'd be inclined to suggest Mary (Watchinternational) as she tends to offer a very personal style of service which can help a first time purchaser immensely.

Hope this helps.

Ska :D

roshim
There is no 'best site'. All of the dealers with subforums here are exceptional and you won't go wrong with any of them.

As far as the watch goes, it depends on what you're looking at. Most watches are sourced from the same small range of factories, so it's just a case of finding what you want. If you post about a specific model, we'll be able to offer more advice...

Also, have a good read of the posts pinned to the top of the 'new members', 'general discussion' and 'watch reference & repair' subforums. They'll fill you in about a lot of things you need to know in order to make an informed choice.

Thanks. Read some of them now.

From the Longines I'm looking for the:

Longines - Master Collection XL - L2.640.4.78.5

From the omega the classic railmaster.

From the Tag, I'm looking for the grand carrera.

KeNnY
Thanks, do you have a favorite seller?

You are welcome. Well I still didn't bought any watch (only homages - JaksonTse and Manbushijie), but I think it will be Mary or Replica Make (because of the 21J Asian movement on some watches that I want - lower cost). :D It really depends on your decision, who would give better service that will suit you. Read dealers payment option, shipping options etc. But like other said, every dealer here is great, so don't worry, you will be happy ;)

Edited by 1kenny1kenny1

roshim

The best thing to do is to read some reviews and see who buys what from whom. They all have their particular strengths.

As a newbie I'd be inclined to suggest Mary (Watchinternational) as she tends to offer a very personal style of service which can help a first time purchaser immensely.

Hope this helps.

Ska :D

Thanks ska.

I'm gonna check Mary site now.

KeNnY
Thanks ska.

I'm gonna check Mary site now.

You can even PM her, that way she will know you are member of this forum :D you can also ask of photos of particular watch.. she can even find a watch that she don't have at her website..

Member X

Great advice, Kenny :D Will look forward to seeing what you eventually buy!

roshim - When you email Mary you can state you are a member on RWG1.1 and she will know where you have read about her ;) Her english is good but she is busy so wait a week or so from the first email before you chase her! although she is usually good and a lot quicker than that :)

roshim
Great advice, Kenny :D Will look forward to seeing what you eventually buy!

roshim - When you email Mary you can state you are a member on RWG1.1 and she will know where you have read about her ;) Her english is good but she is busy so wait a week or so from the first email before you chase her! although she is usually good and a lot quicker than that :)

A week?

So until I'll succeed ordering one it will take a year minimum.. LOL..

Ska

No Mate average transaction time with mary from inquiry to delivery is roughly 2 to 2.5 weeks!

And FYI Mary's Railmaster is awesome, (and the second watch I ever bought from her.)

Here's a link to my review of it:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6710

turnipz

I saw a tourbillon for like 89$ on some site, then I saw a review of someone who bought theirs for like 500$. I asked in chat and they said it probably wasn't an authentic tourbillon on the 89$ watch. I don't know, the prices fluctuate rather extremely, I assume theres differences aside from the movement and the crystal.

Edited by turnipz

greg_r
I saw a tourbillon for like 89$ on some site, then I saw a review of someone who bought theirs for like 500$. I asked in chat and they said it probably wasn't an authentic tourbillon on the 89$ watch. I don't know, the prices fluctuate rather extremely, I assume theres differences aside from the movement and the crystal.

Probably? It most certainly was not an authentic tourbillon - it was just an exposed balance wheel. You will not under any circumstances find a genuine tourbillon movement for less than $500-$600.

roshim
No Mate average transaction time with mary from inquiry to delivery is roughly 2 to 2.5 weeks!

And FYI Mary's Railmaster is awesome, (and the second watch I ever bought from her.)

Here's a link to my review of it:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6710

Just a beautiful watch!!

How is it running for now?

Doesn't look cheap at all.

Ska

It has run beautifully without skipping a beat for months now. If I'm not wearing it for a while, it gets a good wind once a week just to keep it lubricated.

But it keeps time to within 3-4 seconds a day. Gorgeous watch!!

roshim
It has run beautifully without skipping a beat for months now. If I'm not wearing it for a while, it gets a good wind once a week just to keep it lubricated.

what do you mean "But it keeps time to within 3-4 seconds a day"?

it's lagging every day for 3-4 seconds???

Luthier

B)

coolin

LOL Rosh I think you really do need to do a lot of research not just on reps but watches in general! non Quartz watches (mechanical) all lose/gain 5+ seconds a day in fact thats bloody excellent. Do some googling on Genuine watches and you will find they too lose or gain seconds each day.

ie a Genuine Rolex Daytona tested in last edition of watchtime gained upto 5 seconds a day depending on its orientation!

Col

roshim

LOL Rosh I think you really do need to do a lot of research not just on reps but watches in general! non Quartz watches (mechanical) all lose/gain 5+ seconds a day in fact thats bloody excellent. Do some googling on Genuine watches and you will find they too lose or gain seconds each day.

ie a Genuine Rolex Daytona tested in last edition of watchtime gained upto 5 seconds a day depending on its orientation!

Col

LOL!!

Thanks Col..

can you tell me please what is the advantage for this phenomenon?

KeNnY

you will never be late !! ;)

swoop sweeping hand is the best thing on mechanical watch.. And also the weight and tics of the watch. It is something luxury on watches, when you have nice big engraved and labeled rotor with display-back B) simply ADDICTION :D

toontoon

Hi all, I'm new to this site, can anyone suggest somewhere i can purchase high-quality replicas which are likely to pass for genuine models?

Thanks very much

NFleischer

wow- that didn't last long

tick tock

:Whistle:

Hope this helps.

Ska :P

Great advise Ska! I am still overwhelmed by your DSSD review and pics. I was not even in the market for any kind of a Rolex rep until I saw your review! :blue-screen-of-death:

violet

welcmoe to www.iloveGreg_r.com