Sign in to follow this  
manrikisan

Hello All

manrikisan

Hello all,

I joined yesterday as I had been looking for a good quality replica Panerai Watch. I saw the pictures that Robert had and couldn't resist so I ordered the following watches from him today:

PANERAI 090 POWER RESERVE

STAINLESS STEEL 44MM

21 JEWEL SEAGULL WORKING POWER RESERVE MOVEMENT

LEATHER BAND

PATEK PHILIPPE (Blue/Black Dial)

NAUTILUS

STAINLESS STEEL 40MM CORRECT SIZE TO GEN MEASURED 10-4

LATEST 2 TIER DIAL WITH FLUTED CENTER SECTION

ASIAN 21J AUTOMATIC

LATEST STYLE HANDS

LUMED HANDS AND DIAL

OMEGA

PLANET OCEAN

STAINLESS STEEL 45.5 with White numbers with black rubber band

JAPANESE WORKING CHRONO QUARTZ MOVEMENT

Can't wait to get them.

I wanted to thank you all for creating this forum and eliminating the risk in purchasing these watches.

Manrikisan

skintrade

Hi and welcome :lol:

greg_r

Welcome! Good start to your collection. Post pics when you get 'em. :lol:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

did you get my PM? :lol:

Silverspeed

Nice start...especially the Patek :lol:

oh and welcome to RWG :)

pollux1

Welcome mate!

tick tock
Welcome mate!

Very nice! Welcome from another noob!

gB.

Hello and welcome! :P

manrikisan

Yes I sure did... thank you

;)

welcome to the nuthouse :)

did you get my PM? :P

manrikisan

Thanks all as I am very happy to have found this forum. I was considering purchasing the Panerai Regatta Rattrapante that Stallone wore and other watches from what was either a scammer site or a very low quality one in tagheuerrpelica. something. But I have ordered my watches from Robert and can't wait to get them. He has been very patient with this noob... but I am already looking at others I want to get in particular the PAM 328.... anyway thanks again

coolin

Hi and welcome mate,

a bit of advice from someone who was in your very same position not that long ago. I too jumped in and bought several watches all varying prices and also from different dealers. yep I was very impressed with the service and delivery times but being a bit of an arse on quality my advice would be take your time, dont rush in and do your homework.

for example it took me 3 UPO's before I was content and thats not a one off it was 3 rolexes before I got one that shone out from the rest so you get the idea. There are lots of great guys on this board willing to steer you in the right direction for a particular watch inc tons of reviews and eye-candy pics to accompany them so utilise there expertise and read, read ,read in the end you will appreciate it with a dam fine collection.

Me? well I feel like I have came a long way in such a short time although I have owned many reps over the years it has only been the past few months I have appreciated them through joining RWG. I now have a healthy collection of around 10 reps but between my close circle of friends us we have accumulated around 25-30 watches so I have seen and wore quite a few from as little as $40 upto Skintrades $700 YM.

I have found generally the more you spend the better the watch (generally not always!) but I have still been blown away by some of the $100 ones mind you, my $95 IWC BP from Robert was awesome and my mates Omega RM XXL from mary was incredible for $120. But as a lot of people coin the phrase "the devil is in the details" and thats what the $2-300 watches bring. Its horses for courses and I realise not everyone has $300 to spend on a watch but taking your time helps you spend more wisely which I now practice as well as preach.

sorry to ramble on a bit I get a little passionate now and again lol

col

manrikisan

Coolin,

thanks for the heads ups... I will definitely keep this in mind..

Benzona

Welcome, I am a noob myself. :unsure: