Sign in to follow this  
StormyNight

"Sought after" watches

StormyNight

"This will fly"

"GLWS but you won't need it"

"This will be gone in minutes"

So, what's wrong with M2M then?

For example, one of the best out of the box reps, a yellow Seawolf, has been sat there almost 2 days.

Has everyone spent too much?

Ice_Man

Well with the Seawolf, I would be all over it; I just don't have any funds haha. But also with the watch in New Zealand, many people are hesitant about international shipping with potential customs issues.

Pseudonym

In my case, M2M whore that I am; yes.

I'm so deep in this vintage sub, I wish I'd taken the blue pill.

I have no option but to see it through.

As far as the SW goes, as lovely as it is, the V2 Blue come way above it on a list of wants for me to cash in a night in the big bed... :lol:

P.

agntkerr

Well with the Seawolf, I would be all over it; I just don't have any funds haha. But also with the watch in New Zealand, many people are hesitant about international shipping with potential customs issues.

+1 that and I have one :giggle:

Robin195959

I reckon 90 %+ go in 24 hrs. Great business

mysterio

The comments are from people who know the value of the reps being sold. Unfortunately that is the only thing they can pay it with, compliments. No actual money to buy it with (as with most rep collectors who have been in the hobby for quite some time). It does help to indicate to the new rep collectors that this is something no longer found at the TDs or would not be possible in this condition.

GLWS

zufir

Just bought a watch from UK but am a canadian resident. Let's hope everything turns out well.

Pseudonym

Just bought a watch from UK but am a canadian resident. Let's hope everything turns out well.

I've had no issues if you apply the reverse on several occasaions....

StormyNight

I've bought from NZ and Australia with no customs issues, if that helps anyone? :D

I already own a yellow Seawolf or I'd have bought that one. One of the nicest watches I own.

Pseudo: Your vintage Sub (and new HBB RG! :D ) will be worth it! What "V2 Blue" do you mean though?

Pseudonym

You Bloody we'll know what V2 Blue I mean lady... Just so happens you own it.

None other than the fabled SOH V2 Blue :P

StormyNight

Might let you own mine as I've never worn it.

Pseudonym
Might let you own mine as I've never worn it.

I'll happily sleep beside the dog for that one LOL... Lemme know before you send your package!

:P

SSTEEL

That Yellow Seawolf would be on my wrist now but funds are tight atm due to our upcoming holiday.

drrod

In fact there is probably less given that contraband is not as likely from NZ.

I just picked up a VCO from AU. No problem with shopping or customs. I can't see why there would be any more risk than buying from a TD in China. In fact there is probably less given that contraband is not as likely from NZ. I would be on the wolf in a flash of I didn't already have one.

Rod

YotaBoy

The best sub is the most sought after watch :giggle:

<RJ>

"This will fly"

"GLWS but you won't need it"

"This will be gone in minutes"

So, what's wrong with M2M then?

For example, one of the best out of the box reps, a yellow Seawolf, has been sat there almost 2 days.

Has everyone spent too much?

The comments are only there to give a friendly bump.

And considering the never ending flow of noobs there should be enough money even though the rest of us stopped spending.

charlesanderika

Wow! I just noticed this thread - its my Yellow Seawolf that's being discussed here.

I just wanted to say that I have bought and sold plenty of watches on M2M and I have never ever had a single problem either way with any watches regarding Customs so I don't know why there is a hesitancy or scaremongering with international shipping.

I suspect that its much safer actually shipping from here to the rest of the world than Europe to the US.

Hopefully some of the members who I've sold to can chip in and confirm that. I know that we are a small country at the bottom of the world but its quite civilised down here and nothing to be afraid of :)

Dr Yan

GLWS :)

derzenit

TC Submariner I think it will be gone in a sec for the same amount of money you bought it. :)

Breitling Seawolf as stated before and of course vintage Subs ( custom ).

Edited by derzenit

StormyNight
Wow! I just noticed this thread - its my Yellow Seawolf that's being discussed here.

I just wanted to say that I have bought and sold plenty of watches on M2M and I have never ever had a single problem either way with any watches regarding Customs so I don't know why there is a hesitancy or scaremongering with international shipping.

I suspect that its much safer actually shipping from here to the rest of the world than Europe to the US.

Hopefully some of the members who I've sold to can chip in and confirm that. I know that we are a small country at the bottom of the world but its quite civilised down here and nothing to be afraid of :)

It's a beautiful watch (I own the exact same!) and I'm thinking of buying it as a spare.

I personally wouldn't be remotely concerned about shipping issues.

Hope it sells soon!

RussP

I thought this was a thread asking what's your sought after watch

Thrichar

Not sure how civilised NZ is (mind you, this is coming from an Aussie) but definitely no worries shipping watches from this side of the world ;)

charlesanderika

HaHa, I did wonder if an Aussie might comment on that one ! Not sure where the worry about shipping from this part of the world came from though, seemed a bit odd.

Thrichar

To be fair, I've seen people on this forum mixing up Austria and Australia, so it might all seem a bit far away and mysterious!!

charlesanderika

Yup, well most of us in NZ are quite small with pointy ears and hairy feet after all :)