Sign in to follow this  
thekarter

When could I expect a reply?

thekarter

I sent an email to one of the Trusted Dealers asking about payment and delivery of a certain watch which is on their web site. I received a reply on the 12th May from Amanda asking if I could send a link to the watch which I did by return. It's almost two weeks now and I haven't heard back from her, is this normal?

Why do so many people on this site find is necessary to use such bad language?

Alan

nev848
I sent an email to one of the Trusted Dealers asking about payment and delivery of a certain watch which is on their web site. I received a reply on the 12th May from Amanda asking if I could send a link to the watch which I did by return. It's almost two weeks now and I haven't heard back from her, is this normal?

Alan

Fuck knows :)

st4b

it actually depends on the TD - the one I have worked with, answers immediately

andyboy

Alan

Me neither,not a fucking idea.

Jonnybaws

Alan

He's phucking post/quote whoring again! :picard:

andyboy

Alan

Feck you bawjaws :)

Jonnybaws

Alan

I say old'bean, there's no need for that...

andyboy

Alan

Less of the old mate,I'm fecking younger than you.

OP.I would send the tad another e mail.Very common for an e mail to get lost or missed.

Jonnybaws

Alan

OP.I would send the tad another e mail.Very common for an e mail to get lost or missed.

Who fucking isn't....

Oh me old bones!

DR3M3L

Alan

And I'm fucking younger than you! Free quote for you :D

Steve AKA Creamedcage

After a couple of days I would have sent a gentle reminder and also it doesn't hurt to also send a P.M.

Steve

andyboy

Alan

Have you got your phone on vibrate again

DR3M3L

Alan

Have you got your phone on vibrate again

Not possible :( Sound mode it is.....

By the way, I sometimes use ductape around the speaker when I go to bed just to reduce the notification sounds :lmao:

andyboy

Ductape in the bedroom is always a winner :)

thekarter

What a lot of stupid replies and mostly from members with a lot of postings. May be they are all teenagers trying to look older than they are by using rude words.

Thank you to the few who posted sensible replies.

Alan

Vreds

What a bunch of off-topic replies in this thread. Kinda brings down the quality of this forum in my opinion :thumbdown:

RichardMiami

What a lot of stupid replies and mostly from members with a lot of postings. May be they are all teenagers trying to look older than they are by using rude words.

Alan

Alan

You may be in the wrong forum. Of the three or four major rep watch forums, this is the only one that allows naughty language. Given the rather raunchy senses of humor around here, the replies you got are 100% predictable. Try the CLKC if you will be more comfortable without cussin'>

Condescending statements like yours about teenagers will also get you roasted, toasted and fried. If you are trolling, go for it, but if you are serious... you are fucking doomed!

What a bunch of off-topic replies in this thread. Kinda brings down the quality of this forum in my opinion :thumbdown:

Off topic replies are mandatory here. :D

nev848

Alan

None official forum rules.

1. If you want a mature answer every time you post. Join Caravan Monthly.

2. Remove the self righteous broom from up your arse.

3. If bad language offends then tuff shit it is standard context on here.

4. Please act your shoe size and not your real age.

5. If you expect message replies or watch purchases within a few days then piss off to Amazon.

6. Try introducing yourself first and making a few friends before making judgement calls.

7. Don't come on a forum with 54,000 members thinking you know best and that we are all Wankers.

8. Well to be fair we are all Wankers.

Hope this helps you on your way to what is not just a watch forum full of helpful advice and information from these childish members but also a forum to chill out and have fun on.

Oh and Welcome aboard. :)

thekarter

Alan

Alan

You may be in the wrong forum. Of the three or four major rep watch forums, this is the only one that allows naughty language. Given the rather raunchy senses of humor around here, the replies you got are 100% predictable. Try the CLKC if you will be more comfortable without cussin'>

Condescending statements like yours about teenagers will also get you roasted, toasted and fried. If you are trolling, go for it, but if you are serious... you are fucking doomed!

Thanks for the info. I think your right I need to find another forum

Alan

thekarter

Alan

5. If you expect message replies or watch purchases within a few days then piss off to Amazon.

6. Try introducing yourself first and making a few friends before making judgement calls.

7. Don't come on a forum with 54,000 members thinking you know best and that we are all Wankers.

Hope this helps you on your way to what is not just a watch forum full of helpful advice and information from these childish members but also a forum to chill out and have fun on.

Obviously your number 8 is correct with a few exceptions.

RichardMiami

Alan

Aside from the fact that your grammar sucks (it should be "you're right" and not "your right" - look it up) I think that I will save you the Google time.. go here: http://thereplicacollector.com/index.php

There is no swearin' cussin' or taking the lord's name in vain. You will be happy.

M.A.D

Alan

Alan

Alan

We will miss you! ;)

nev848

Alan

Obviously your number 8 is correct with a few exceptions.

What your telling me that there are a few members that are not Wankers...... Oh well they will soon learn the error of their ways.

Alan it must be a barrel of laughs at your place... Get your elbows of the table and all that crap.

Sad to see you go it would have been fun.

BentleySharp

It's better he leave now of his own accord before he eventually gets banned... I could already see it coming. Hell, he was teetering on the brink already just a few posts back. Some people just don't have the mettle for this place... And the rest of us are just wankers :lol:

gtwc

and another one bites the dust........................

:giggle: