Sign in to follow this  
thekarter

When could I expect a reply?

nev848
It's better he leave now of his own accord before he eventually gets banned... I could already see it coming. Hell, he was teetering on the brink already just a few posts back. Some people just don't have the mettle for this place... And the rest of us are just wankers :lol:

+1 buddy.

andyboy
It's better he leave now of his own accord before he eventually gets banned... I could already see it coming. Hell, he was teetering on the brink already just a few posts back. Some people just don't have the mettle for this place... And the rest of us are just wankers :lol:

+1 buddy.

I`m with you 2 wankers :beer2:

OP despite the thread crapping and swearing (which does make this place a bit of fun) this is a very informative place.

Check out section 8 you will love it.

:D

RUSH2112

They don't always respond from same address. Check you spam folder then send another email asking if they received the first and if they have any more info

Vreds

They don't always respond from same address. Check you spam folder then send another email asking if they received the first and if they have any more info

This! It happens pretty often.

Wriggles

+1 buddy.

OP despite the thread crapping and swearing (which does make this place a bit of fun) this is a very informative place.

Doubt it. Based on the attitude (saying we're all spotty teenagers that use bad words.... :handbagsatdawn: ) I expect the mere sight of some of Section 8 may get him into a fit that he may well not recover from.

That or have to go and shower constantly to get rid of the evil that he'd just seen....

Some people need to get a sense of humour.

Feel a bit sorry the OP, life must be terribly rigid and dull if you can't have a bit of fun

I'd also suggest maybe wreds may like somewhere else better, if threads going off topic causes upset then this RWG is definitely not somewhere you'll really enjoy.

Just a suggestion though, you're more than welcome to stick around and join in :D

gtwc

I'm just off for a wank.

Bastards.

:giggle:

Left Coast Guy

It sounds like the OP purchased the pre-order bronzo which would likely explain the delay...

stevok2305

Me? I'm no wanker?? :johng::fme:

Jonnybaws

+1 buddy.

I may be a monumental cock but I ain't no wanker... :giggle:

Besides, I prefer the phrase "occasional masturbater"

Cyril_Clunge

Teetering on the brink of getting banned? I think not. His opinion of the rest of us is no less valid than our opinion of him. If he doesn't like it here then he's welcome to move on but the day we start banning people because they don't fit with a certain clique is the day I leave. Far too many many people round here who are very quick to say how they think the board should be run, this person should be banned, that person shouldn't be no-saled etc etc. Just leave it to those who actually know what's going on eh?

Thrasher

I'm new here but not new to forums 7000 + posts in my favorite motorcycle forum and to have a post obliterated with pointless crap is normal so get use to it son. I would Imagine most of us are old enough to be your DAD or Grandad. Not me of course I'm a 16 year old Japanese School Girl.. My name is GoGo!

tumblr_m3dioaWAoe1qzyaito1_500.gif

Edited by Thrasher

Dr Yan

Teetering on the brink of getting banned? I think not. His opinion of the rest of us is no less valid than our opinion of him. If he doesn't like it here then he's welcome to move on but the day we start banning people because they don't fit with a certain clique is the day I leave. Far too many many people round here who are very quick to say how they think the board should be run, this person should be banned, that person shouldn't be no-saled etc etc. Just leave it to those who actually know what's going on eh?

1bc5a889bae5fce72b10ed175f006bc5_zpsb1408ed1.jpg

jard89

I'm new here but not new to forums 7000 + posts in my favorite motorcycle forum and to have a post obliterated with pointless crap is normal so get use to it son. I would Imagine most of us are old enough to be your DAD or Grandad. Not me of course I'm a 16 year old Japanese School Girl.. My name is GoGo!

tumblr_m3dioaWAoe1qzyaito1_500.gif

Nice! why can I still see that ball and chain?

jard89

PS - Fuck