Sign in to follow this  
Member X

Breitling SuperOcean Heritage Gen vs Rep comparison

warcelo

:dunno:

TexAg08

Howdy y'all! Both watches are BEAUTIFUL!!! May I ask where you purchased the rep from? If not does anyone know who offers these reps? Thanks in advance.

Mazz

no she dosent i asked

powderfreak

They are virtually all sold out now.

Mary might have a couple left: http://www.replica-w...showtopic=24046

I am not sure if TexAg only asked about the non-chrono V2. The chrono-version is the rep in the

thread you linked to and having had one (sold a few days ago) I have to agree, it's damn close.

IMO the chrono version is even better looking and you can still get it :)

kwatch

hot damned,...excellent link, I got one of the SOh v2 from mary in blue and IMO it is beautiful.

@AexAG08 I've seen recently a few of the SOH's pop of in the member sales area, I would follow that thread and see what might come up, you might get lucky...

Member X

Apologies, didn't see it was the Chrono - couldn't get the link to work at work :rolleyes:

TexAg08

Thanks for the tips fellas! I went to my nearest AD to try one on today and now I simply have to have one, especially given that this rep appears to be so close to the gen. One thing though. Does anyone know if the 42mm version has been repped? It looks much better on my wrist than the 46.

It's a shame that Mary is out. I bought an IWC and a Breguet from her and she was a pleasure to work with.

Edited by TexAg08

Member X

I don't think there is a 42mm of the same quality as the 46mm rep version, and the 46mm is now very hard to get hold of new, so you might have to put up a WTB or search for some in the Sales area!