Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Tattoos and dress watches, do they work?! WARNING: Contains boat shoes

Baldrick

Sorry earwax.....I forgot....you're the bitch in the relationship......as for 'getting it up'......your paramour is correct......it's a failing of mine...I just can't perform when confronted by ugly ...wht kin I say....not much sting in this hornet :B):

_DC_

Haha, Balders loves a full stop doesn't he? Perhaps he'd like some help and guidance in the correct construction of sentences?!

DC

:popcorn:

Awaits mildy offensive and condescending retort!

Hornet

Sorry earwax.....I forgot....you're the bitch in the relationship

So insightful

......as for 'getting it up'......your paramour is correct......it's a failing of mine...I just can't perform when confronted by ugly

....looking in the mirror again?

...wht kin I say....not much sting in this hornet :B):

Sting has been removed due to health and safety concerns....

BentleySharp

Just to digress for a minute back to the original topic of conversation...

I think tattoos work just fine with any type of watch. We live in a day where tattoos are become more widely accepted, not just as something for sailors, bikers, and criminals, but more as a form of art and self expression. We are seeing tattoos more and more in corporate settings and on TV and the public perception of them is changing.

I think wearing a dress watch has more to do with the clothes a person wears with it. Dress watches are super-thin in order to fit comfortably under the buttoned cuff of a shirt.

But me personally, I think it's mysterious and intriguing when I see someone dressed in a suit, tie, a sleek dress watch, and just the hint of a tattoo peeking out from under a buttoned cuff.

Conex
popcorn_2_zpse9f482af.gif

Hornet

popcorn_2_zpse9f482af.gif

I'm off out Conex, so the reins are handed over to you on this one!

Baldrick
Perhaps he'd like some help and guidance in the correct construction of sentences?!

Is this a question or a statement ?

I'm sure you're just the boy to enlighten us ;)

_DC_
Perhaps he'd like some help and guidance in the correct construction of sentences?!

Is this a question or a statement ?

I'm sure you're just the boy to enlighten us ;)

I'll have you know I got a B at GCSE English :D

DC

Conex
sperry-top-siders-0309-lg_zps331b12b3.jpg

Baldrick
I'll have you know I got a B at GCSE English

A, 'B'...well now...I'm impressed...that leaves me speechless...which I suppose is better than being clueless or beardless ;)

Kleen™

Com'on DC - there's not even supposed to be a B in GSCE. Pfffffff.....

I think you've spent too much of your yout listening to AB/CD's 'Black in Back'

Baldrick

Would that be akin to Joe Pesci's... 'dese two youts' ... in My Cousin Vinny ? ;)

BTW...I remarked he was clueless...because he's unable to determine the difference between a 'full stop'...and ellipses. :lol:

gtwc

Eeeaugh!!!

This am one damn gay post !!

Biatches oughter to know better.

Tatts & Pateks..............?

Go together like pigs & lipstick.

Or mascara.

Sorry.

Kleen™

Would that be akin to Joe Pesci's... 'dese two youts' ... in My Cousin Vinny ? ;)

BTW...I remarked he was clueless...because he's unable to determine the difference between a 'full stop'...and ellipses. :lol:

Obviously that had nuttin' to do wit youth wotsoæver, but woz an abbreviation for 'Youtube'....

sardonix

I have no ink.....like tatts with other spelling :)

Got no dress either, don't know Patek is that a cigarette brand from France?

But i have funny shoes and crazy watches.

vpD16x5.jpg

Conex
Eeeaugh!!!

This am one damn gay post !!

Biatches oughter to know better.

Tatts & Pateks..............?

Go together like pigs & lipstick.

Or mascara.

Sorry.

Voila ;)

imagejpg1_zps5d964676.jpg

Conex

vpD16x5.jpg

Yep,those shoes are 100% wacky amigo :)

_DC_

Well that did it, you crossed the line from regular nuisance to absolute cock. Not much riles me up but your unbelievable arrogance and self importance is simply staggering. It might entertain you endlessly to mock others who you deem to be "below" you, but I assure you most people just think you're a cunt (forgive the colourful language).

For the record I know full well what ellipses are and they are entirely unnecessary in your syntax. Given that you are clearly a very deliberate man I can't imagine that you would waste additional key strokes without good reason, which means you're using them on purpose, perhaps to appear smarter in the eyes of those who you mock so openly... how ironic!

Oh look, correct use of ellipses right there, douchebag!

DC

PS: That was fun, I can see why you do it!!

FuzzyCoyote

vpD16x5.jpg

This is my kinda combo..... Nice one.

12540459984_7774a4e50d_c.jpg

DC, in regards to the watches / tats combo. Do your thing, if you look down and think 'nope, doesn't go' then change it up, but if you look down and see 'yep, like that a lot' rock that shit like a boss.

And I covered my tatts for an interview, let my smile shine, got the job and rocked the tatts once I signed on the ........ (Many of which are populating this thread ;) )

tesmith2112

"got the job and rocked the tatts once I signed on"..... then never advanced and will most likely go the top of the list when it's time for involuntary headcount reduction.

FuzzyCoyote
"got the job and rocked the tatts once I signed on"..... then never advanced and will most likely go the top of the list when it's time for involuntary headcount reduction.

Three years later, doubled my pay, promoted three times over people that have been there longer, grown the company to the largest in it's sector within the UK from £8m to £22m in three years (with predictions of £30m for 2014).

Let my actions speak, not my appearance. But thank you for your concern :)

_DC_

Three years later, doubled my pay, promoted three times over people that have been there longer, grown the company to the largest in it's sector within the UK from £8m to £22m in three years (with predictions of £30m for 2014).

Haha, touché

DC

tesmith2112

Damn! I'm off to get ink'd up now! Just saying, fooling your employer it typically not the recipe for success.

Kleen™

Damn! I'm off to get ink'd up now! Just saying, fooling your employer it typically not the recipe for success.

Nonsense! You just have to make sure you fool them in a positive way...:-)

DarkGlass

Read an interesting article many years ago in Scientific American. ....... it concluded that tattoos were to be found amongst the lower Armed Forces ranks.......the criminal classes..... drug users and the educationally disadvantaged........I'll let you guys figure out for yourselves which queue you should line up in.......I've already formed my conclusions with regard :B):

I tick a few of those Balders, the massive problem though is the short sleeved shirt, I mean really :-)

Great watch op and nice ink too