Sign in to follow this  
_DC_

Tattoos and dress watches, do they work?! WARNING: Contains boat shoes

_DC_

Read an interesting article many years ago in Scientific American. ....... it concluded that tattoos were to be found amongst the lower Armed Forces ranks.......the criminal classes..... drug users and the educationally disadvantaged........I'll let you guys figure out for yourselves which queue you should line up in.......I've already formed my conclusions with regard :B):

I tick a few of those Balders, the massive problem though is the short sleeved shirt, I mean really :-)

Great watch op and nice ink too

Cheers DG

DC

FuzzyCoyote

Damn! I'm off to get ink'd up now! Just saying, fooling your employer it typically not the recipe for success.

No fooling involved, simply a long sleeved shirt. I'm just aware that there are people out there who wouldn't employ based on appearance like that, which has zero impact on my capabilities. I'd rather let other aspects speak.

HeavyKrush

Umm... Are those boat shoes laced and tied properly?

FuzzyCoyote
I'd be more concerned about the funny coloured deck beneath them ;)

_DC_

They are indeed, I think. Leather laces are a bugger though, you can't tie them tight or they break, so they come undone all the friggin time!

DC

Baldrick
Not much riles me up but your unbelievable arrogance and self importance is simply staggering

Ooooh.....get her.......you be careful sweetheart your period doesn't come on early ;)

but I assure you most people just think you're a cunt (forgive the colourful language).

Yeah..but but given that not one flying fuck on my part will be given for those 'most people'.....I fail to see any area of concern in the expression of your sentiment or theirs.....the people that know me and who are on the same level...now..their opinion I do lend credence :D

For the record I know full well what ellipses are and they are entirely unnecessary in your syntax.

You may know what they are...but not when they're applicable..nor that they're different from a "full stop"...as for my use of them...I'll decide if they're necessary or not...if you understood that we're on a forum....( a gathering place for the purpose of discussion...similar to a symposium )...I use ellipse as pauses...the same as I would if I were speaking in a forum..instead of 'on one'.

which means you're using them on purpose,

What?...as opposed to using them 'accidentally'...you're not too perceptive...are you?

Only 6 pages...can't see this being dragged out to 40 pages..if it is...it'll be hard work...there's paucity aplenty in this outbreak of recalcitrant plebney :facepalm:

PS....I took the liberty of downloading this for you...feel free to use it anytime :thumbsup:

hurt_feelings_report.jpg

FuzzyCoyote

Bell............................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................... .................End

_DC_

No, just a cunt

DC

Baldrick

Oooooh......biting wit......ouch!

Relax son......don't be so sensitive. ....I'm just tugging your chain. .....you wanna wear a Patek with your tat.....feel free.

_DC_

Ah, found the ignore button, that's better!

DC

DarkGlass

Pressie for you dc in wristcheck

_DC_
Pressie for you dc in wristcheck

Haha, nice one DG!

DC

Kleen™
Oooooh......biting wit......ouch!

Relax son......don't be so sensitive. ....I'm just tugging your chain. .....you wanna wear a Patek with your tat.....feel free.

Whoa! What a relief - me thout u woz genuinely upset...

Pseudonym

I've been around just long enough to have seen Baldrick ruffle a few feathers. We all know he manifests himself as a supercilious prick. Full of his own self-importance & sesquipedalian replies that quote line by line..his endless use of elipses... It's all a game. He provokes all the noobs & experienced posters alike for his own self-indulgent amusement.

Play him at his own game or ignore.

Me personally... I think he's a decent chap with far too much time on his hands. Ironic given he's farting dust...

En garde! LOL

Hornet

Wow, you go out for the night and it all kicks off and you miss it all. Only 7 pages before the c word got used....

....either way tattoos are cool (as are deck shoes, I loved them in the 80's...) and they aren't worn by just druggies or convicts (was popular with the English aristocracy in the early 1900's...) and have no bearing on ones abilities, and they go with any watch! Peace out sisters...

Ralphiemay

Wear what you like

DarkGlass

I am an aristo convict junkie and have been around long enough to take the banter as just that.

Its good to see that not all things change with time!

arancini

Like your taste in watches and clothes DC. Especially that Patek.

Nice one.

Tats aren't my thing but all good. Live and let live.

bgreg

DC....... "You doing the damn thang" .Tat's look good, watch looks great. It's good to switch it up some. Dress watch with casual attire. Sport watch with dress attire. Break all the fucking rules. "Just Do The Damn Thang"...... Nike new slogan.lol

myaz

Apparently old people can't help being grumpy...

http://news.bbc.co.u...lth/6897023.stm

Apparently studies can show what people want to show.

The 80 people used in a study is not a convincing sample size.

Undergraduates picking the correct punchline 6% better is not convincing either. Consider that instead, it might also mean older people just have a 6% loss of cognitive skill, might not relate to a joke based upon the experiences of a different generation or are simply not as easily amused, having heard a lifetime of banal jokes.

Hornet

Apparently old people can't help being grumpy...

http://news.bbc.co.u...lth/6897023.stm

Apparently studies can show what people want to show.

The 80 people used in a study is not a convincing sample size.

Undergraduates picking the correct punchline 6% better is not convincing either. Consider that instead, it might also mean older people just have a 6% loss of cognitive skill, might not relate to a joke based upon the experiences of a different generation or are simply not as easily amused, having heard a lifetime of banal jokes.

The validity of the study is irrelevant, I'm just using the headline....

Hornet

Where is ice_man in all of this thread? I thought he'd be all over it after the last fashion related thread we had going....