Sign in to follow this  
airfix163

westerners viewed by chinese replica sites

cogwatch

Rule #39, Gulag them instead so we can poke sticks at them through the bars.

RUSH2112

This thread is in the right section.

Mystery Shopper

There was no links or articles quoted. Airfix posted about a conversation he had in China. Points covered:

• factories are tired of us complaining & think we deserve what we get.
  • factories have been known to scam and move on.
  • the people smiled knowingly when the OP mentioned we had confidence in the people we deal with.

Points not covered.

• any attempt at punctuation and sentence structure.

:D

airfix163

i was sharing an encounter that i had in china. with the brother of a person who ran a replica watch factory .during this conversation he expressed his views about buyers etc. as per usual on this forum out came the nockers to mock /dispute whatever had been written.these midgets sit around all day looking for an excuse to mouth off .so there is the reason i deleted the blog .have a good day i aslo hope the punctuation and sentence structure are up to standard eg get a life

Edited by airfix163

torobravo

Westerners?

Wayne-Eastwood.jpg

torobravo

i was sharing an encounter that i had in china. with the brother of a person who ran a replica watch factory .during this conversation he expressed his views about buyers etc. as per usual on this forum out came the nockers to mock /dispute whatever had been written.these midgets sit around all day looking for an excuse to mouth off .so there is the reason i deleted the blog .have a good day i aslo hope the punctuation and sentence structure are up to standard eg get a life

Let me correct you. The brother of a person who made you think he runs a rep watch factory, but instead he was just a morning singer street vendor

There was no links or articles quoted. Airfix posted about a conversation he had in China. Points covered:

• factories are tired of us complaining & think we deserve what we get.
  • factories have been known to scam and move on.
  • the people smiled knowingly when the OP mentioned we had confidence in the people we deal with.

Points not covered.

• any attempt at punctuation and sentence structure.

That is funny. Rep watch factories are not tired of receiving your money indirectly, first of all because they don´t sell to the final buyer but the dealers who don´t have the right to complain just two options buy or not buy from them.

Bobbylah

Did I miss another RWG controvesy in a tea-cup ?

Something about China, an airport and some local bloke who was apparently "involved" in reps. And then, like the lingering trail of smoke dissipating from an extinguished match, he was gone. Dust.

Or something.

"........like tears...in the rain"

Nice reference!

trailboss99

• factories are tired of us complaining & think we deserve what we get. Oh really? Last time we communicated the head of one of the big 3 makers was quite concerned about what we think of his product and indicated that feedback from the fora (via the dealers with direct contact) is taken quite seriously. Yes they shake their heads at some of the more nitpicking comments but if it's something worth looking at fixing they will at least consider it.

• factories have been known to scam and move on. Bullshit! Not the big ones anyway. They are in it for the long haul. Why would you "move on" away from a multi million dollar business?

• the people smiled knowingly when the OP mentioned we had confidence in the people we deal with. The Op is an ass who is dipping his toe in shark infested waters he knows nowt about.

Points not covered.

• any attempt at punctuation and sentence structure. don'tyouloveitwhenfolkcannotbebotheredtoconstructadecentsentence?whatdoesthattellyouaboutthem?

Nice summation of the original post. See my comments in red.

The OP needs to pull his head in and not publish the ravings of some street seller trying to big note himself.

James.

polls_crossdress_midget_788457_2406_530906_poll_xlarge.jpeg

black263

To the OP, a gift from me. ........ . ,,,,,,,,,, , . , . , .. Please feel free to use them in your posts.

trailboss99
.have a good day i aslo hope the punctuation and sentence structure are up to standard eg get a life

Nope, still non existent.

.<no space>have a good day i <no cap> aslo <Spelling> hope the punctuation and sentence structure are up to standard eg <no : >get a life <no full stop>

gran

Westerners?

Wayne-Eastwood.jpg

movie stars actually

BadPickle

The only thing left to do here is...................................

Payment sent :giggle:

RussP

To the OP, a gift from me. ........ . ,,,,,,,,,, , . , . , .. Please feel free to use them in your posts.

Now that's original..................... :D

Love your work !!

And if you don't mind, I'd like to add a few of my own to that list of yours:

-, !, {, }, [,],........oh and finally an `.

R.

RussP
.have a good day i aslo hope the punctuation and sentence structure are up to standard eg get a life

Nope, still non existent.

.<no space>have a good day i <no cap> aslo <Spelling> hope the punctuation and sentence structure are up to standard eg <no : >get a life <no full stop>

Col,

Your quip made up for the shitty work day I encountered............... :thumbsup:

<RJ>
Westerners? Wayne-Eastwood.jpgpolls_crossdress_midget_788457_2406_530906_poll_xlarge.jpeg
  • don'tyouloveitwhenfolkcannotbebotheredtoconstructadecentsentence?whatdoesthattellyouaboutthem?

Hmm. Sums it up nicely me think!

Very informative!

:drunksing:

airfix163

heres my reply to the administrator lets see do i care what you think er no get a life

andyboy

Here is my well thought out reply to the administrator, let me see, do i care what you think.........er no.......... get a life

Kinda fixed it for ya

JSJ

This is such fun. I missed the first post.

:whatdidimiss:

I'm hoping to catch the last post though.

trailboss99

heres my reply to the administrator lets see do i care what you think er no get a life

403510_450486364988142_636474531_n.jpg

stevok2305
:popcorn:

James.

what's a "think er no"? :lmao:

mysterio

what's a "think er no"? :lmao:

Gulv277.jpg

:rofl:

greg_r
punctuationmatters.jpg

Nisv

GH?

Is that you?