Sign in to follow this  
airfix163

westerners viewed by chinese replica sites

Conex
:popcorn:

airfix163

well thanks to some of you for allowing me to express my views without hinder. i have fallen foul to the childish ravings which abound this forum .the pathetic responces from people in charge to say the least is sad.i will not be returning to this site as i am moving on. you deserve better

Cyril_Clunge

.i will not be returning to this site as i am moving on.

971204_311145022356047_1345712823_n_zpsa1202031.jpg

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Wriggles

well thanks to some of you for allowing me to express my views without hinder. i have fallen foul to the childish ravings which abound this forum .the pathetic responces from people in charge to say the least is sad.i will not be returning to this site as i am moving on. you deserve better

The only childish ravings were your own, with the literacy level of a five year old unable to put together a coherent sentence.

You are right though, we can appear childish. It's called having a sense of humour. And yes, we do deserve better.

Bye now

FukuokaTen

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....stay cool!

Nisv

no please dont .go im sorry i promise to. do .better you will be really. missed atleast consider returning now and .then youre a really valuable .member

gran

no please dont .go im sorry i promise to. do .better you will be really. missed atleast consider returning now and .then youre a really valuable .member

????????do better???

greg_r
wylie_bye.jpg

Nisv

????????do better???

:facepalm:

trailboss99

Just_1a9a86_838528_zps54782caf.jpg

RUSH2112

Wise decision to fuck off I would say

Hazz

taken the huff ?

dasselin

Why so harsh? The guy made a mistake. I did not see anything

Overly offensive in is remarks. I have seen in my short time here

Far worse than this. :boxedin:

James.

Why so harsh?

Not really, the OP posted an absolutely awfully thrown together borderline incomprehensible rambling that no one could understand. Edited the posted as members, such as my good self, voiced our opinions. Some toys got thrown out of the pram to the point where dribble was directed at site staff and OP is now being a sooky-la-la about it all.

I did not see anything Overly offensive in is remarks.

Exactly correct, there wasn't really anything bad posted by the OP nor anyone else, things just seem to have been taken waaaaaaay too personally. I'm actually a tad bemused as to how far the OPs knickers have risen up his butt-crack to lead to him wanting to leg it from here at all. Some people I guess are not cut out for this whole "internet" fad...

Mystery Shopper

You have to have a thick skin to be on RWG. I was surprised Airfix was so sensitive.

Conex

I managed to read the post before he edited it. The thing that wound me up the most was the punctuation.

black263

I managed to read the post before he edited it. The thing that wound me up the most was the punctuation.

Punctuation?????????

Kleen™

Another one bites the dust. What a sad, sad loss for all of RWG mankind....

FukuokaTen

I hope this is end of our ' Intellectual masturbation'...let the peace prevail.....

pfcdre

don't,no,wotfuzz...aboot nowt rong wiv puncture ation. I understanded all wot he saided but I got a decree in british so im cleverer :boxedin: