Sign in to follow this  
Lefty83g

AP V6 Lume

Lefty83g

I recently got an AP V6 and the watch is great but I was under the impression that it was superlume however it doesn't last long at all I have seen lume in our store in the forum shop that will glow for 8-10 hrs is this the possibility when I have a mod like Vac or Pbdad do so thanks

SSTEEL

I have to admit, my V6 lume is well applied, and glows well, but same as yours, mine only lasts around 15 minutes before quickly dying to zero lume in 5 hours :(

plankton

I will ask Vac.

Lefty83g
I have to admit, my V6 lume is well applied, and glows well, but same as yours, mine only lasts around 15 minutes before quickly dying to zero lume in 5 hours :(

Exactly Mickey it looks great and is very bright and good application but dies very fast I tried to contact Kenny like you said but no reply i was gonna do lume before I sent to you but I may just go ahead I wanna fix screws and service ASAP

I will ask Vac.
thanks a lot

sacsha1

Same story here

tonyl

Nice

plankton

Exactly Mickey it looks great and is very bright and good application but dies very fast I tried to contact Kenny like you said but no reply i was gonna do lume before I sent to you but I may just go ahead I wanna fix screws and service ASAP

I will ask Vac.
thanks a lot

Vac has a V6 of mine he is doing all the mods on currently. I hope we caught this so he could time the difference before he does the lume. I didn't even unwrap the V6 to check, should have. Anyhow I know he has done 3 of these to date so I should hear something back today SS.

Lefty83g

I will ask Vac.
thanks a lot

Vac has a V6 of mine he is doing all the mods on currently. I hope we caught this so he could time the difference before he does the lume. I didn't even unwrap the V6 to check, should have. Anyhow I know he has done 3 of these to date so I should hear something back today SS.

Thanks buddy i really hope it can improve because it's just a few things away from being really really really good