Sign in to follow this  
Capone

Just saying hi!

Capone

Hi all!

I'm Capone, from The Netherlands and just starting at this very interesting forum. I must say there's loads of information to find here about the replica's, do's and dont's and information about trusted dealers. Great work!

After having no watch for at least 10 years I finally have a watch again. When I was in Hong Kong for holidays I simply HAD to buy a replica Rolex at the streets for HKD 320 (USD 35). The guy said it's made in Korea but I suppose it's just a Chinese one :)

This is my Rolex Daytone RL-02 (no chrono). Just some quick photos, more professional ones will arrive after I have some more time for a better setup.

IMG_9495.jpg

IMG_9496.jpg

IMG_9504.jpg

I suppose the clockwork is an Asian 21J Automatic. It stalled last week and the local watchman said it wasn't worth fixing so he didn't. After pooking the mechanics a bit myself it started again. Does anyone care to comment on the clockwork of this Rolex by viewing the photos?

Family of mine bought a low quality replica Bvlgari Automatic in Spain which lags behind 5 minutes per hour so I'm going to have a look at that one soon ;)

I've already had a look at some websites of trusted dealers and found some great new additions for my starting collection. :sconey:

And a welcome for the Chinese speaking people: 你们好!我叫Capone,我是荷兰人。我在香港买了一个Rolex Daytona 手表。你们的手表很漂亮! :sconey:

Edited by Capone

greg_r

Welcome to RWG!

Yup - that's a very basic so-called '21J' movement. Usually cheaper to replace than fix - parts just aren't available.

KeNnY

welcome to forum :) I had my first replica Breitling with that same cheap Chinese movement :sconey: The watches what dealers here are selling are much more better quality like this one you have :sconey: Welcome to forum

matrixLe

welcome! take a look at ptswiss. he's a dealer from GB. shippment without any custom risks ;-)

Ska

Welcome to the board mate, shout if you need any help.

coolin

hi and welcome aboard

col

mondeov6

Welcome from Sweden! :)

Capone

Does anyone know, by comparing the photos of the movement of my Rolex Daytona Asian 21J Automatic with the photo below, if the $78 Rolex Milgauss Asian 21J Automatic from ReplicaMake is of better quality? I saw the one $68 version from Timesshop.net is a bit smaller and has less weight than the RM one but I do not have any photos from the movement of TS version. If I'm right the RM 40 mm dial, 14.5 mm thickness and 155 grams of weight is closer to those of the gen than the TS version is.

My 21J:

IMG_9504.jpg

RM 21J:

RM%20Rolex%20Milgauss%2021J.jpg

Edited by Capone

Capone

Well the first orders have been placed. First one is an upgrade to VIP to support this great board who saved me a lot of trouble with scammers. The second one is a Rolex Milgauss Pro Hunter Edition from Robert at PWC.

IMG_3896kopie.jpg

I "borrowed" this photo from Silverspeed :D

As soon as it has arrived I will make some photos.

Silverspeed

Welcome to RWG Capone :unsure:

oh and....nice pic of the Milgauss :)

Del

Hello and welcome :unsure:.