Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Wrist shots for 2/2/09-2/6/09

sconehead
Beast and Ross BR02...

IMG_1604-2.jpg

I'm looking at this one a lot lately, what's the measurement on these though? I've read that they wear 'big'...

img0924uc7.jpg

w1024.png

greg_r

Wearing my BR02 today:

br02_1.jpg

@Sconehead. The 02 is 44mm. To me it feels slightly smaller than a 44mm PAM, but WAY bigger than something like a DeepSea.

AllergyDoc

Yeah, I had a B&R. My wife said, "What are you wearing that ugly watch?"

Sigh.

Why do I ever listen to her?

alphakazi
Yeah, I had a B&R. My wife said, "What are you wearing that ugly watch?"

Sigh.

Why do I ever listen to her?

Life is so much easier when you give them the little things - idk, their funny like that

I bought my gf some flowers the other day - her good feeling lasted days and my Pioneer 5.1 receiver was an EASY buy :blush:

I buy what I want but when she's happy about me getting it - it makes it more enjoyable

greg_r

Fiddy Friday today (dunno why, but I seem to wear it on Fridays more often than not).

pam127_1.jpg

alphakazi

fiddy friday... :bollocks: I like it

Today I wore my SOH from Ruby - in some light the AR is overkill but I aim to eventually get the best version of this one

img4674ux6.jpg

greg_r

For the cost, that's a real nice watch, Alpha. I really must pick up an SOH myself one of these days.

alphakazi

you'd probably get it cheaper from the likes of Lawrence and with a more accurate dial - notice the "p" overhead the "U" where it should be over the "A"

greg_r
you'd probably get it cheaper from the likes of Lawrence and with a more accurate dial - notice the "p" overhead the "U" where it should be over the "A"

Yup - I remember spotting that when you posted pics on the old board. I've seen a cheapie with a better dial, but they seem to be scarce atm. Oh well - no rush. Too many others on my list atm (and I'm cutting back on the watch buying for a while - had a very expensive couple of months and need to let finances recover a bit). Mind you, I have friends over in China atm - due back end of the month. Hopefully they'll bring something interesting with them :rofl:

alphakazi

like you, I've been spending too much in other stuff (tech hardware) but I feel I'm overdue for a new watch... and dammit I deserve it for some reason or an other :rofl:

greg_r
like you, I've been spending too much in other stuff (tech hardware) but I feel I'm overdue for a new watch... and dammit I deserve it for some reason or an other :rofl:

haha - sounds good to me, mate :)

So what's next on the list? For me it's either a Rollie Day/Date II or a PAM 113

alphakazi

unfortunately, I don't have my list in order of preference - but I'm thinking a Big Bang is in order... decisions decisions..

AllergyDoc
Graham%203.jpg

alphakazi

SHAZAM!! looks good though

iabounty
Graham%203.jpg

Wow..... that watch has a lot goin on.......You, SA and alpha take the best pics. :notworthy: