Sign in to follow this  
SSTEEL

Have you been dumped with a High Beat 2813 (SB1HRZ2)?

SSTEEL

And what did they say about those labelled photos you showed them?

Kcore

However not sure if that is the case on these new breed movements. Can someone confirm?

I've also noticed that the Tudor BB v2 have these movements

Hey SSTEEL, I've heard these being referred to as DG-2813-2S. But just like the CH8836, there's still some debate over whether it actually is that.

I'm also wondering about movements that don't have engravings but do have clamps. Would they just be regular Sea-Gull or Hangzhou clones, or are they these new breed ones as well?

Zero, you hear and notice a lot of things. I'd like to know when and where did you "notice" that the .v2 BB has these POS movts.?

Hearing is 2nd hand info from someone else, but "noticing" on the other hand says you've seen it yourself. So where did you see the v2 BB with the POS movt.? Do you own a v2 BB that has this movt.? You've seen more than 1 v2 BB with this POS movt.? What's the deal?

Hornet

Like water off a ducks back Micky, ignored them and kept on bangin' on about the fact that the factory could only supply A or B movements, there was no other.....

......living in a river in Egypt really.

gran

Like water off a ducks back Micky, ignored them and kept on bangin' on about the fact that the factory could only supply A or B movements, there was no other.....

TheNile?

Hornet

TheNile?

Da....nile

zero_deficit

I said I noticed it in BBv2, noticing it is not by any means an authoritative statement that they all have it.

Nonetheless I apologise that I wasn't more clear with my statement.

TUD2014052501-14_enl.JPG

1443-11831-thickbox.jpg

Those photos looked like they have clamps, but I can't tell. That is also why I asked to clarify in my previous posts in this thread if not having markings, but having clamps was indicative of anything

SSTEEL

Thats an ETA clone, as yu say, it has dial feet hooks/clamps whereas the POS Clone has screws. That being said, the balance area looks similar to the POS Clone, but the clamps indicate ETA Clone.

Kcore
I said I noticed it in BBv2, noticing it is not by any means an authoritative statement that they all have it.

Those photos looked like they have clamps, but I can't tell. That is also why I asked to clarify in my previous posts in this thread if not having markings, but having clamps was indicative of anything

Thanks Zero! No need to apologize, I know you are a top guy and add quality discussion over at RWI, so I was sure you'd clarify.

z k

I emailed the TD I purchased my Omega PO rep from. It looks like mine has a 2813 movement in it when I ordered a 2836 clone.

I don't know what my options are now?

SSTEEL

Post photos of your movement when you get it, and if it is indeed a POS Clone, then you can try and resolve with the TD you purchased the watch, as its not as advertised. But, they will argue, it is as advertised until they are blue in the mouth. :(

agntkerr

Post photos of your movement when you get it, and if it is indeed a POS Clone, then you can try and resolve with the TD you purchased the watch, as its not as advertised. But, they will argue, it is as advertised until they are blue in the mouth. :(

Isnt that the truth.

z k

So far the response has been that BP doesn't make any Omega PO with 2813 movement at all so no way can it be a 2813...

Edited by z k

Hornet

I emailed the TD I purchased my Omega PO rep from. It looks like mine has a 2813 movement in it when I ordered a 2836 clone.

I did exactly what Micky is suggesting you do, but the TD was in denial that I'd got a 2813 movement in the watch he'd sold me, to be fair he did offer to take it back, but I'd already gone down the route of giving it to Micky for some TLC on other failures at that point (Micky discovered it was a 2813 rather than the 2836....) and took the plunge to have an ETA movement fitted by Micky.

Which TD was it?

helmet993

TUD2014052501-14_enl.JPG

1443-11831-thickbox.jpg

Thats an ETA clone, as yu say, it has dial feet hooks/clamps whereas the POS Clone has screws. That being said, the balance area looks similar to the POS Clone, but the clamps indicate ETA Clone.

How come no ETA stampings then?

z k

I did exactly what Micky is suggesting you do, but the TD was in denial that I'd got a 2813 movement in the watch he'd sold me, to be fair he did offer to take it back, but I'd already gone down the route of giving it to Micky for some TLC on other failures at that point (Micky discovered it was a 2813 rather than the 2836....) and took the plunge to have an ETA movement fitted by Micky.

Which TD was it?

Trusty Time

Hornet

Which TD was it?

Trusty Time

OK, so it's not the same as with me....

z k

Here is a quick phone pic of the back of the watch.

crpomovement.jpg

SSTEEL

Updated thread title to reflect the name of this POS Clone. Raddave from our sister site, RWI has confirmed with the following image that this POS Clone is in actual fact a....

SB1HRZ2

Finally an official model number for it!

RWI http://www.replica-w...957#post1899957

SB1HRZ2 (LEFT)

ETA 2830 (RIGHT)

Notice how the SB1HRZ2 still has the auto wind bridge fitted in the photo below, thats because when you remove it, the gears are left loose onto of the movement rear, and not housed in the bridge like thew ETA, and ETA clones.

14441489339_34f478e3f1_o.jpgPOS CLONE = SB1HRZ2 by Micky.!, on Flickr

10:10 Watch Repair

How come no ETA stampings then?

Because they don't all have them.

z k

Why make a copy of the Asian 2836? Is this much cheaper than a A2836? That makes no sense.. it's a copy of a copy!

SSTEEL

Its called the Z2 for short on the Chinese, and Shanghai forums I have been reading. Well, with a translator, which gives an amusing translation lol.

There is a SB1HRZ2-1 as well, but this is 17 jewels, and low beat 21600.

14629120182_57f5619533_o.pngLow Beat Z2-1 by Micky.!, on Flickr

10:10 Watch Repair

Why make a copy of the Asian 2836? Is this much cheaper than a A2836? That makes no sense.. it's a copy of a copy!

The A2836 "retails" for around $90

The DG movements retail around $25

This movement is a big step towards the DG, so yes, it makes sense.

DR3M3L

Great work Micky!

GenTLe

Great info SSteel, thanks!