Sign in to follow this  
cuchulain36

New To Replicas

cuchulain36

I'm looking into buying a Rolex Milguass replica to see if I want to actually pony up for the real thing, my most expensive authentic watch is a Seiko MM300 so the Rolex would be a huge commitment and I want to see if it wears well for me. If I like it I'll buy the real deal and give the rep to my son. I may jump at a couple other ones where I like the design but would never pay for the real thing like a $6000 PAM with a $35.00 movement. Nice to meet everyone, I'm looking at Perfect Clones for the Milguass.

RichardMiami

welcome to the insanity. Good luck with your search! Perfect Clones is an excellent Trusted Dealer here, among many others!

supe12sta12z

Make sure you go for the ETA clone as the 21j is problematic due to the big second hand of the Milgauss. Good luck. I'm still waiting for a proper green crystal for that watch.

Mr Stubbs

Welcome to RWG! Sounds like you have a very noble intention. The Milgauss reps very nicely, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I'd be more disappointed to buy the genuine item and have people ask me if it was real. :beer2:

RichardMiami

Make sure you go for the ETA clone as the 21j is problematic due to the big second hand of the Milgauss. Good luck. I'm still waiting for a proper green crystal for that watch.

sorry,... not correct- I had a 21J Milgauss that ran well for a long time, and it's new owner is enjoying it now. You may have had a bad watch

Conex

sorry,... not correct- I had a 21J Milgauss that ran well for a long time, and it's new owner is enjoying it now. You may have had a bad watch

Or you may have had a lucky watch. Two sides to every coin. Just saying.

supe12sta12z

It's been well documented by Ale at rwi. I don't have any experience with it but I've read multiple user experiences where it eventually became problematic for them.

I'm glad you got a good one but I'd be weary IMO.

houndoggie

There is no gen pam with a $35 movement.

RichardMiami

I don't have any experience with it

Ah.. the truth!

:sigh:

Conex

Ah.. the truth!

:popcorn:

RichardMiami

Ah.. the truth!

Did you bring boat shoes? ;)

Conex

Ah.. the truth!

Did you bring boat shoes? ;)

You must have me mixed up with someone else old bean, I only wear Church brogues. ;)

RichardMiami

this is what happens when you get old.. you are correct.. it was DC with the boat shoes... :brightlight:

you resemblance to him is uncanny though.............

Conex
this is what happens when you get old.. you are correct.. it was DC with the boat shoes... :brightlight:

He has barely a hair on his chin, yet I sport a proper English beard. I am perturbed you think we resemble each other lol

RichardMiami

He has barely a hair on his chin, yet I sport a proper English beard. I am perturbed you think we resemble each other lol

You are both kind of green, and type with the same font on a kinda sorta off white background...

coincidence?

I think not!

HAH!

Conex

You are both kind of green, and type with the same font on a kinda sorta off white background...

coincidence?

I think not!

HAH!

I wasn't aware my font or BG colour was any different from any one elses. I am in agreeance however that myself and DC have similarities. We are both humans and we both have legs. There, for me, the similarities cease. Oh we both have our own teeth, there's another one.

Huzzah!

RichardMiami

hmmm, being a mere colonial, I had to Google "Church Brogues" to see what that was all about...

I came up with this pic - I rest my case!

sperry-topsider-maine-boat-shoes-10.jpg

Conex

Ah that would be the Amerrycorn google. That picture also comes up when you google "Enigma machine". ;)

RichardMiami

nah.. that must be the jolly ole enguland Google.

When I Google Enigma Machine.. I get this fine representative of American values:

Cash_register_National_Model_92.jpg

Conex
nah.. that must be the jolly ole enguland Google.

When I Google Enigma Machine.. I get this fine representative of American values:

Cash_register_National_Model_92.jpg

Ah is that one of those magic deficit cash registers. Does it have enough space for $17,520,779,755,077.53 lol

RichardMiami

hmmm.. the new math must work differently on the other side of the pond....

if that is a "deficit" cash register, shouldn't it be big enough to contain MINUS $17,520,779,755,077.53?

since negative money doesn't have tangible presence, that register ought to do just fine! :P

Conex
hmmm.. the new math must work differently on the other side of the pond....

if that is a "deficit" cash register, shouldn't it be big enough to contain MINUS $17,520,779,755,077.53?

since negative money doesn't have tangible presence, that register ought to do just fine! :P

Semantics.

RichardMiami

I have been a student of language all my life...

so to the charge "Semantics" I humbly plead "Guilty as Charged" :D

Conex

Anyway, its 5.30 am in Dubai and The Ipcress File has just finished (with arabic subtitles I may add) so I am off to Bedfordshire. Night Richard. :)

Go Yankees.

I have been a student of language all my life...

so to the charge "Semantics" I humbly plead "Guilty as Charged" :D

Hahaha touche

RichardMiami

Aliekum Salaam, Conex