Sign in to follow this  
case510

www.anotherscamsite.com

case510

I know there is a list of trusted dealers but none of them has this watch i'm looking for. I want U-boat 13502 and i found it on www.scam site.com for $1020. Is it expensive for replica with Swiss movement (as they claim)? I do not see any record on claimboards about this site. I spoke with Helen from their customer support, she looks to be normal and adequate. Have anyone had any contacts with them? I've heard many bad things about scam replica sites and I hope this is not this case

Admin Edit: Address of scam site removed.

KinCaidk

Stay away!

KeNnY

they are scammers, and our trusted dealers have that particular watch + read info about rep watches, there are no swiss grade replica watches or something.... B)

greg_r

IF it exists (and whatever that site says, there's a strong possibility that it doesn't) one of our dealers WILL be able to get it for you. Try ReplicaMake or WatchInternational (just drop them an email and enquire - include a photograph).

DO NOT BUY FROM THE SITE YOU FOUND. That price is ridiculous - they're ripping you off. There's a very strong possibility that they don't have the watch either - they'll just ship you any old junk and you'll be out by a grand.

Seriously. Stick to the trusted sellers - there's a reason why we've gone to the trouble of finding them.

case510
I have found your watch

http://www.timesshop.net/product.php?id_product=1477

1477-29320-large.jpg

and this is only one seller, probably every our trusted dealer will have it

unfortunately this is asian "high quality blah-blah..." for 200 bucks (tax incl. B) ). Thank you anyway.

WOW! this timeshop is pure Chinese website. They can barely communicate in English, my language is also not perfect but i understood that they are based in China and get watches from Chinese factories in GZ. I purchased in the past from one such a "dealer" and received ROLEXS insteaf ROLEX. I've no idea so far where to return it back. The "dealer" does not accept any returns since the watch is not defective (indeed it keeps time precisely on the shelf).

So, I'll try the scam site and then i'll post a report about the transaction. At least they accept credit cards via respectable payment provider who protects not only merchants but customers as well, and not WU or Paypal on third party accounts (or fifth party) like those Chinese guys

Admin Edit: name of scam site removed.

greg_r
So, I'll try repswatches dot com and then i'll post a report about the transaction. At least they accept credit cards via respectable payment provider who protects not only merchants but customers as well, and not WU or Paypal on third party accounts (or fifth party) like those Chinese guys

Dumb. REALLY dumb.

You are falling for the oldest trick in the book and you are going to be ripped off.

By the way - 98% of reps are manufactured in China.

I give up. What the hell is the point of trying to protect folks from being ripped off when they insist on going ahead with it anyhow? I'm beginning to suspect that you might be a shill for the site you've been posting about. If you are, you're not going to last long here...

B)

specialkindofstupid_cat.jpg

trailboss99

Are you for real?

Where do you think repswatches is based?

Dissing our dealers on your third post is not an auspicious start to your time here but

by all means, go right ahead and buy the POS you're looking at and then tell us all about it.

Do you actually think that 1000 dollar one will be any better? Meah, it's your money to waste.

Col.

EDIT: I don't see a 13502 on their site, nor do I see any Swiss MVT U-boats, just Asian ones.

Oh, there they are, hiding under "swiss watches". WHy the hell would a MVT up the price from 220

they charge for an Asian MVT watch to over a grand for Swiss?

KeNnY
So, I'll try <scam site> and then i'll post a report about the transaction. At least they accept credit cards via respectable payment provider who protects not only merchants but customers as well, and not WU or Paypal on third party accounts (or fifth party) like those Chinese guys

127-double-facepalm-when-one-facepalm-just-isnt-enough.jpg

Silverspeed

So even after you've been givin' the advice to stay away from that scam site you actually go ahead and buy a watch from them for $1,020.....WOW B)

WebWind

Maybe THIS THREAD can help you to stop being a donkey and understand what much more experienced people are trying to tell you and save your money and disappointment even they do not know you.

greg_r

LOL - well if he's not a shill (and I'm dubious) I'll bet he's read the 'about us' blurb and swallowed it whole (scammer claims to be a UK site). D'oh! Rep sales are illegal in the UK too, ya know! B)

The site is Russian owned/hosted btw

trailboss99

Hey guys, you know how good these Swiss made by real Swiss watchmakers using gen as sample grade AAA+++ reps are.

How dare you suggest these are made in China! B) rofl:

I'm afraid the secret is out, you won't stop him now!

Probably my old palski from RWI. What was his name again?

greg_r

My bad!

B)

WebWind
LOL - well if he's not a shill (and I'm dubious) I'll bet he's read the 'about us' blurb and swallowed it whole (scammer claims to be a UK site). D'oh! Rep sales are illegal in the UK too, ya know! :facepalm:

I thing it is OK.

Somewhere between UK and Russia is Switzerland, and no China, and that is maybe confusing him. B)

Akira
Hey guys, you know how good these Swiss made by real Swiss watchmakers using gen as sample grade AAA+++ reps are.

How dare you suggest these are made in China! :rofl: rofl:

I'm afraid the secret is out, you won't stop him now!

B)

unfortunately this is asian "high quality blah-blah..." for 200 bucks (tax incl. :facepalm: ). Thank you anyway.

So, I'll try the scam site and then i'll post a report about the transaction. At least they accept credit cards via respectable payment provider who protects not only merchants but customers as well, and not WU or Paypal on third party accounts (or fifth party) like those Chinese guys

this guy is just awesome...

trailboss99

Guess who's ip is based in Russia guys?

I thought I smelled shill. Do you think we are that stupid fella?

greg_r

Yup Shill. We have a special circle of hell reserved for shills.... :facepalm:

Mr. Astley, meet Mr. Case.... B)

trailboss99

Hey! I found repswatches shop front!

untitled1.jpg

greg_r

B)

Vector
Hey! I found repswatches shop front!

untitled1.jpg

:beer2:

roshim

Did anyone stop to think he is just a spamer?

greg_r

Uhm. B)

Roshim, if you'd actually read the thread it turns out that he is indeed a spammer and is being dealt with accordingly (ban to come - having a little fun with him first :beer2: ).

roshim
Uhm. B)

Roshim, if you'd actually read the thread it turns out that he is indeed a spammer and is being dealt with accordingly (ban to come - having a little fun with him first :beer2: ).

I actually did read it Greg, and is why I said his a sapmer

greg_r

Then you will have seen that we did indeed stop to think.... :beer2: