Sign in to follow this  
GreenHornet

Watch International TT Navitimer

greg_r

It's a decent rep - the main flaw is the datewheel is rather sunken - it's further below the dial than it should be. The 'slide rule bezel' on these things isn't generally 100% accurate either.

So. Nice watch, but not one of the closest to the gen models that you'll find...

GreenHornet
It's a decent rep - the main flaw is the datewheel is rather sunken - it's further below the dial than it should be. The 'slide rule bezel' on these things isn't generally 100% accurate either.

So. Nice watch, but not one of the closest to the gen models that you'll find...

@greg_r: Thanks for the feedback. Obviously not expecting a 1:1 copy of the gens, but I think I can live with the flaws you mentioned. I certainly won't be using the slide rule anytime soon, LOL!

markeym3

Hi Greenhornet , I brought a navi from mary at the start of the year , really nice watch it came with a stainless bracelet which is nice , i recently changed it to a brown leather , which suits it well, as mentioned above the date wheel is the big give away and if your eyes are good the slide rule can be a little out but i can hardley see it ,it has the 7750 movement and is one of my fave watches :unsure:

DSC00357.jpg

get one you wont be dissapointed

cheers