Sign in to follow this  
black263

Which wine gets your buying juices flowing? Watch has arrived!

Rusty2801

Ah the Buckie, they sell it in cans now. Its like School on a Saturday. .... no class!! But good

stevok2305

Buckfast for me......

Buckfast-can_zpszmzlasjq.jpg

Did you know that pint for pint there's more caffeine in Buckfast (or 'commotion lotion') than Red Bull

Edited by stevok2305

chrisby2112

We even went to Buckfast abbey on a road trip once, thankfully I didn't drive! :-)

Iz3fuy

Brunello di Montalcino

N.Rico

in my bar reserved for my birthday close very close, scotch from the same year i was born for me ,and the wine that my DAD love ! :beer2:

and some sticks to smoke !IMG_5725_zps60a2b098.jpgIMG_4952_zps670270bf.jpgIMG_5064_zps36281e35.jpg

Nightbird

Wine ummmm... Four Roses bourbon sure does!!!!!

themannier

Too much wine here in France ! :stars:

Mr Stubbs

Lindemans Cawarra Shiraz Cabernet.

Because nothing screams "buy something!" like a cheap Australian! :D

:wine:

onionbag

Like Kleen I'm partial to a bottle of Margaux, a bit pricey for a humble working Joe I hear you say.......well it's a recent affectation of mine.

I was delivering a Chinese Takeaway to Flasheart Manor, and as is my habit I popped into the hall to drop off the nosh and pick up the cash plus 75p tip......his lordship always leaves it sitting on a ghastly Victorian Gothic revival hall stand, as he dreads dealing with the public on the butler's night off.

My interest was piqued upon hearing singing coming from the billiards room, I peeked in, and there was his Lordship his arm around a rather distinguished looking Scottish gentleman.

This chap had the look of someone who lives in sunnier climes and the deep tan of many years spent in strong sunshine, the skin around his eyes wrinkled from blocking out the bright light or maybe peering through a lens...........they were singing along to Vera Lynn's latest CD.....'We'll Meet Again' I believe it was they were singing.

The bottles had mounted around their feet, when suddenly Flashy started sobbing and was soon inconsolable. At this point I decided it would be prudent to retreat.......but not without first helping myself to a 12 bottle case of Chateau Giscours......

black263

Maybe I need to drink more wine in future. This is a keeper.

ovm_zpsac2aab75.jpg