ohhhwatda

superwatches.net

KBH

I think that of anything I've learned here, is that all the replicas made come from very few factories in are made in very few countries (mostly China) and that our dealers can buy the exact same watches that every dealer on the net can buy. The main difference is that here you know who you are buying from and that there is some recourse should things go wrong. Our dealers are selected for their integrity and the quality of the merchandise that they sell.

Nisv
goodbye spammer. B)

Looks as though usernames such as 'watchexpert' or 'replicasrus' or 'nobelprizewinningreplicadude' are a bit of

a giveaway, or is it uncommon that spammers & scammers use such names?

One thing's for sure, once you see "...and they provide grade AAA 1:1 replicas....", then you know that they're

bound for the Gulag.

Which is of course OK, gives more favourite pastimes for the rest of us :D

David543
I think that of anything I've learned here, is that all the replicas made come from very few factories in are made in very few countries (mostly China) and that our dealers can buy the exact same watches that every dealer on the net can buy. The main difference is that here you know who you are buying from and that there is some recourse should things go wrong. Our dealers are selected for their integrity and the quality of the merchandise that they sell.

I am buying a Sub from Mary and she said she couldn't get me the one she thought she would because the factory weren't producing good enough ceramic bezels. Help and judgement like that is priceless!!!!

kan3

Thank God I found this forum. I was going to order a watch from them, but then decided to do a little research on them and found a link to this forum :lol:

Thank you to the forum and the community.

Bosox
Just joined the site after googling superwatches perfectwatches watcheswell and then finding someone else mentioning replicawatchreport.com..

WTF... I went to far as to try to post on replicawatchreport.com the info at the bottom of this post. I was concerened when I could not post due to the site reply failures... (another story) I am quite thankful I found this thread and hope this site will finally give me the direction I need not to get screwed over.

Its not like Im looking for perfect replicas or anything, only a fun watch to not have to think too much about...

I do hope this site finally has the answers I am looking for.

I tried to post

Here is where things get confusing -

Do we assume Superwatches copied and stole ALL the content from Perfectwatches? And is keeping it all up to date?

What about watcheswell.com

It is a chinese company in the end we are dealing with here?

Thoughts?

Registered 7-17-2008

perfectwatches.net

Blocked whois info

Registered 7-7-08

Superwatches.net

Super Watches

223 Gui chun

Guangzhou, Guanghzou 21121

CN

Registered 11-12-2005

watcheswell.com

sukhumvit 37/11 street

Bangkok, Bangkok 54578887

Thailand

That guy owns the three favored companies, I have been told. He'll never post anything contrary to what his reviews say. I have been tempted to order watches ONLY from the companies he slams the most, as they must be the ones who are his biggest and toughest competition. Haven't done it yet, though.

glyn

I tried to buy a coupl eof watches from these back in december, the transaction did not go through on first card so i tried another which would also not go through so i just gave up. The next day i received 2 confirned order emails so i emailed them to say this was a mistake and they were very helpful and said only one order would go through but they needed a merchant number from the HSBC where my account was held to allow the credit card transaction to go through. I felt this was not normal so contacted my credit card company and they said after a few days that superwatches.net nor any other company was trying to take the money from the cards. I then started to get calls to my mobile from SanFrancisco to say my watch order was awaiting payment confirmation they could not send them until they had the details, i had numerous emails suggesting theu could sort this and a few more telephone calls but they never once tried to take any money.

Some months later and a special offer email takes eye so this morning deceided to give them the benefit of the doubt and re ordered, this time the card transaction was successful and my order was placed but it said at the end i needed to speak with a live chat line that was not online probably due to the time difference between here in the U.K and the U.S so still something felt incorrect. I then found this very informative site and have just called my credit card company and had to cancel the card. I am a little gutted really as it seems so good and well run at superwatches and lets face it they never actually tried to take the money, but a bad feeling has made the desicion for me. Now the hunting starts again i am basically looking for a Bentley Breitling and a ladies Rolex and also want the boxes please could someone just suggest me a site of a good quality replica watches where i can go and not worry about being ripped off.

thaddeus

I almost bought a watch from Superwatches.com but happened on RWG (thank God) and ordered from a trusted dealer. My first Submariner is on its way from aoo-time.com Robbie Yuan. This guy sent me pics of the watch that went into my shipment box and pics of his habd signed shipping and tracking numbers. I feel good about my order.

xxluigi11xx

I almost bought a watch from Superwatches.com but happened on RWG (thank God) and ordered from a trusted dealer. My first Submariner is on its way from aoo-time.com Robbie Yuan. This guy sent me pics of the watch that went into my shipment box and pics of his habd signed shipping and tracking numbers. I feel good about my order.

this thread is almost four years old

RUSH2112

this thread is almost four years old

I guess we can't bitch about him not using the search function though...