Conex

VinRoPix (Vintage Rolex Pics) Pic Heavy!

DeLaForce
Details :)

[L]

Keen to see more pics of these two!

Planning a build myself; where are the cases from?

Just cheap silix cases engraved :)

Quick pic , it's not finished though...

2D80BB59-3DCB-4EEB-9523-79CE9619E3C3.jpg

Edited by DeLaForce

BC1221

This thread is makin me want to stop bsing and just order a 1680 and a PND.

thread is full of vintage goodness!

Anybody wants to sell me thier 1680, hit me up :lol:

Robin195959

Thx buddy.

nuttcrac69

Since this is a VinRo thread I thought perhaps someone here can help me. Anyone heard from Rolex Addict lately? I have sent him a few e-mails, but no reply. Anybody know if he is perhaps overloaded with work or on holiday or something?

Thanks

jdog

Since this is a VinRo thread I thought perhaps someone here can help me. Anyone heard from Rolex Addict lately? I have sent him a few e-mails, but no reply. Anybody know if he is perhaps overloaded with work or on holiday or something?

Thanks

Yes. He's a very busy man. Give it a few. I'm sure he will get to you at some point. When he puts up posts of his work, like he did the other week, he gets inundated with messages I would assume.

nuttcrac69

Thanks

Yes. He's a very busy man. Give it a few. I'm sure he will get to you at some point. When he puts up posts of his work, like he did the other week, he gets inundated with messages I would assume.

Thanks for the reply. I will give him a few more days.

Cheers

StormyNight

I'm in regular contact with Rolex Addict. He's just finished working on 3 of my watches and shipped them back to me on Friday.

Yes, he's always very busy as most of his work is "gen stuff" away from the forum and, rightly or wrongly, he prioritises previous customers.

I've now had 5 "full package" vintage mods done by him and always get a reply within 24hrs of PM'ing him here.

Also, he's had some "issues" recently away from the watch world which have delayed him a little.

He's worth the wait.

Frazzle
I'm in regular contact with Rolex Addict. He's just finished working on 3 of my watches and shipped them back to me on Friday.

Yes, he's always very busy as most of his work is "gen stuff" away from the forum and, rightly or wrongly, he prioritises previous customers.

I've now had 5 "full package" vintage mods done by him and always get a reply within 24hrs of PM'ing him here.

Also, he's had some "issues" recently away from the watch world which have delayed him a little.

He's worth the wait.

Looking forward to seeing these.

I too need to consider investing in a RA modded sub or similar. To be honest I'm really taken by the GMT 1675, so I think that's next on the hit list when funds replenish :)

_DC_

He's worth the wait.

As per above, he seems to be very selective about who he replies to, I tried several times to get some work done by him with no joy, gave up in the end! Tori seems to have the secret password to getting a reply from him, lol, but then Tori has at least two things I don't have :giggle:

1. Money

2. An existing customer relationship with him

What did you guys think I meant?!?

DC

Robin195959

He's worth the wait.

As per above, he seems to be very selective about who he replies to, I tried several times to get some work done by him with no joy, gave up in the end! Tori seems to have the secret password to getting a reply from him, lol, but then Tori has at least two things I don't have :giggle:

1. Money

DC

Hi DC,

You may want to try KeNnY he's good on dial, bezel, crown, tube etc. changes, shaping, vintage lume shouldn't be a problem either. Mebbe worth a pm

_DC_

He's worth the wait.

1. Money

DC

Hi DC,

You may want to try KeNnY he's good on dial, bezel, crown, tube etc. changes, shaping, vintage lume shouldn't be a problem either. Mebbe worth a pm

I ended up buying a pre-modded case from M2M so didn't need modding, I'm kinda over it now though and back onto Patek and AP, might pick up another Daytona though, possibly a PN!

DC

StormyNight

He's worth the wait.

1. Money

DC

:D

#getyourtitsoutforthemodders

Pseudonym

He's worth the wait.

1. Money

DC

:D

#getyourtitsoutforthemodders

Strange that this isn't the first time you've implied sending boobie pics to folks to get advantage on here. People might start to think it's true :hmm:

:giggle:

StormyNight

It's VERY MUCH NOT true Rob! :D

The hashtag was me "implying"; more a "suggestion" how you boys might get a faster response! :D

jdog

I heard the horn and came running. What did I miss?!?

irate03
6200_sub.jpg

Pseudonym

I need to stay away from this thread.

Chiruku

I need to stay away from this thread.

But then you wouldn't build such pretty things and sell them to us minions. I just need to start saving now :D

_DC_
It's VERY MUCH NOT true Rob! :D

The hashtag was me "implying"; more a "suggestion" how you boys might get a faster response! :D

No one wants to receive pictures of my boobs, #hairymanrug

DC

fetasigma

rejoined the big crown group :thumbsup: not quite as nice as the last one though

567ECF01-7DA3-4D19-9F9D-E84E5BACAE3C_zpsktriqrll.jpg

StormyNight

Might have seen this in their own thread; apologies if you have!

However, I give to you: Rolex Addict "set" of Subs and Sea-Dwellers.

MBK 1680 Red Submariner:

a5348a919a4dbc59d26309d1d5b3d0e5_zpsc8b4d6f0.jpg

1665 Double Red Sea-Dweller:

eadffbcf305ce1a3ab3221b08edb089d_zps6b87627d.jpg

5512 Submariner:

0bfb37b7dc1dafe397da4d59bd8dacdf_zpsad73ca82.jpg

1665 Great White Sea-Dweller:

d6c7e67eaf44206a154ba6d22af49b48_zps8842fea4.jpg

5517 MilSub:

324dad1b50a6027a970fac3e1dedc5b8_zps757f159a.jpg

Ishmael

Might have seen this in their own thread; apologies if you have!

However, I give to you: Rolex Addict "set" of Subs and Sea-Dwellers.

MBK 1680 Red Submariner:

1665 Double Red Sea-Dweller:

5512 Submariner:

1665 Great White Sea-Dweller:

5517 MilSub:

324dad1b50a6027a970fac3e1dedc5b8_zps757f159a.jpg

That Milsub is fucking ridiculous! But on a bracelet...?

I need to send my Milsub in to RA. To whom do I send the titty pics?

Rg500

Wow, that is a beautiful set!

I would love to know the spec on some of those, are the builds elsewhere on the forum?

Ian

Proctor

I've got a MBK 1680 that is just waiting patiently to go off to JJ. Looking at yours, I know it's gonna be amazing.