Sign in to follow this  
Member X

Better not set up shop in Latin America

KeNnY

aaaaa they will never erase everyone.. it is only to get rid of competition and nothing more... I think it will not be successful :lol:

onzenuub

All your counterfeit watches are belong to me (Wilhem Tell AD 1315)

muhnkee_2

i used to live in Sao Paulo Brazil, and let me assure you, you have nothing to worry about - brazil has lots of laws, laws against murder, gun running, drug dealing, corruption, polution, cutting down the rain forest etc, etc, etc

you can have all the laws you want - just like brasil, but they dont count for shit if you dont enforce them!!

which is exactly what happens in Brasil, when we lived there they bought in a new law to make drink driving with any alcohol illegal, they enforced it for two months - the road toll dropped by 50%, then they got bored and forgot about - road toll went back to where it was!

but what a country - its just about perfect!!!

Member X

Apart from the murder, gun running, drug dealing, corruption, polution, cutting down the rain forest etc, etc, etc :D;)

muhnkee_2
Apart from the murder, gun running, drug dealing, corruption, polution, cutting down the rain forest etc, etc, etc :D;)

yeah, thats why its best to go in with your eyes open, we were amazed how quickly we got used to the sound of gun fire in the streets and once you accept that level of crime, then you can really have an amazing life in Brasil - and thats as a married man, as a single bloke, i dont think there could be a better place in the world!

KeNnY
yeah, thats why its best to go in with your eyes open, we were amazed how quickly we got used to the sound of gun fire in the streets and once you accept that level of crime, then you can really have an amazing life in Brasil - and thats as a married man, as a single bloke, i dont think there could be a better place in the world!

Until somebody will aim a gun at you ;) but I like to see the Brasil big Carnival :D