Sign in to follow this  
plankton

Michael Schumacher released!

LondonBB

Does it 'wear' much bigger than the 44mm watches? I can get away with my 44mm FC ok but am worried the Schumi might be just too big. Is it much bigger in real life?

mr-z

yes it wears bigger then 44mm fc as the pusher guards are bigger .... but never the less very beautiful watch !!

mdakers68

I thought I'd see how the gp strap looks!! Hmmm

2471751db26472c0ba91b667f7623261.jpg815973e6365a455993d36a455d2182e2.jpg8dcb3ecb66c24c115d7ba470af33db61.jpgb40e6079938b3de46cd79b1090ca2302.jpg5953382528b4a4a8326055ceae1a178e.jpg

Looks pretty good to me !!!!

Pob

Lol i don't like this watch at all!

mr-z

you might change you mind if you see it in real life !! trust me !!

Paparolf

Like it but not a MS fan so not for me.

mdakers68

Thanks for posting the video .....however you have so much glare from lighting that it's a little hard to appreciate the true finish of the watch !!! But I know its a beauty and I want one real bad !!!!

nyckid

I think I'm doing this one.

plankton

I thought I'd see how the gp strap looks!! Hmmm

2471751db26472c0ba91b667f7623261.jpg815973e6365a455993d36a455d2182e2.jpg8dcb3ecb66c24c115d7ba470af33db61.jpgb40e6079938b3de46cd79b1090ca2302.jpg5953382528b4a4a8326055ceae1a178e.jpg

Looks pretty good to me !!!!

you might change you mind if you see it in real life !! trust me !!

Thanks for posting the video .....however you have so much glare from lighting that it's hard to appreciate the true finish of the watch !!!

I have watched that video 3 times and that watch is really beautiful!! Mr-Z whats the "tell" on the gray on the face you spoke about?

mr-z

Here is picture of gen note the pusher. Dw, ring , and dial(has a metallic finish and lighter grey including tachy) and rep crown not titanium c56d7044a9aa45c40bafda8ee6d4107f.jpg

plankton

Here is picture of gen note the pusher. Dw, ring , and dial(has a metallic finish and lighter grey including tachy) and rep crown not titanium c56d7044a9aa45c40bafda8ee6d4107f.jpg

Thanks for posting, it's damn close in my eyes. The watch looks killer!

mr-z

it a killer for sure ... very close indeed .. its only because ive seen the gen and taken close note... or else id be none the wiser !!!

Edited by mr-z

plankton

it a killer for sure ... very close indeed .. its only because ive seen the gen and taken close note... or else id be none the wiser !!!

Well I want it, my kids tuition is do so either I pay that or buy the watch and have him drop out of school and become an actor........................................................................hmmmmmm

plankton

488015b8a68a7bffb5f607ea16b9e115.jpg

d7f10a9b7cb79930c712de4103946b7b.jpg

Totally sweet man!!!! The red looks ok to me.

LondonBB

Just ordered my Schumi and can't wait! Just hope it gets sent to the right ruddy address - I've also bought a 44 FC which was due for delivery by DHL this morning but seemingly the package was incorrectly addressed (house number 80 instead of 70) and won't now be re-delivered until Tuesday. Very, very frustrating indeed.

MasterShake

Beautiful watch!

marressey

Damn, I was hoping this'd be the Speedmaster Schumacher one. It's out of production since for ages, and I've always wanted one.

Pob

Lol still think this is ugly! Very ugly actually.

anfalas

Like the dial on this one but the case is just an ugly industrial looking lump :lol:

LondonBB

Each to their own. Received mine and its by far the best watch I've bought so far. I like the design very much and the build quality is superb. I rather like the grey strap too, it works better on this watch than a black one would. Its also of a nice soft rubber.

Pob
Each to their own. Received mine and its by far the best watch I've bought so far. I like the design very much and the build quality is superb. I rather like the grey strap too, it works better on this watch than a black one would. Its also of a nice soft rubber.

It would be boring if we all have the same taste, emagine the wourld then!

Congrats and enjoy ;)